TO ALL DONATORS
For some reason I love looking at Unban request. Some of them are where a donator got banned. Usually when that happens, I see this: "I've donated $100 to Fearless and its unfair because I spent money to play."

JUST BECAUSE YOU DONATE DOES NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BREAK THE RULES! I know I'm not an admin and have been banned before, but this is happening more and more, and I find it irratating to see this. I just needed to say this because when I see it, it pisses me off. If your a donator and you get banned, don't use the "I'm a donator excuse." You broke the rules. Prove that you should be unbanned, or wait out the ban time. Some of you may be on my side, others may not. Either way, I hope people take a lesson from this. Thanks for reading.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Many people do this, and they'll get denied for the exact same reason.

Most people who would make this argument won't read this, sadly.
[Image: fZGesgZ.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html

§5.0:

ToS Wrote:Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.

We provide preset packages which we may provide you as a token of gratitude for your donation, however Fearless reserves to right to not provide these services at any time.

All donations are considered a gift to Fearless, and are acquired legally and taxed via our payment provider.

§5.1:

ToS Wrote:As stated in Section 5.0, all donations are optional on the user's behalf, and considered a gift. We are not required to provide any services in return for donations, though we have preset packages as detailed in Section 5.0.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • James_Gaff
Sad thing is, only people who know this already will read this.
If only I could send you on those people like an attack dog... I would!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Buzz_Aldrin, Pear
One guy's Unban request was: "I've spent $100 on Fearless, and since gave all of that money, it's unfair that I am banned."
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
People that donated say why would they mess around and break rules, because I am a donator?
Yet they kind of just said it themselves, Why would they mess around if they donated?
They think that they should be unbanned and trusted because they donated! It does not work like that, if you donated and broke the rules!
Too bad! you will have to deal with the ban!
If you break the rules and you have donated, it's a waste of money. I need to donate again soon because I got banned for like 2 weeks and I'm sure I only had 30 days left on my donator.
you donate and get banned you should be angry at yourself for getting banned while having the perks. There are always consequences to your actions