Exit_Recoil

SteamID:
[FL:RP] Hostage: STEAM_0:0:35770494
Exit_Recoil: STEAM_0:0:78760818

Time in GMT: 3:50am GMT 10:00 +

Server: v2d

Summary: General/Prop minging, Prop surfing

Evidence:

There was allmost NONE on the server. is not that we killed people...

There was none. we surtainly aint the only ones who do this when the server is allmost emty..

I don't deny it, but there was none. is the same as doing this on the build server.

Nice evidence I must say. Smile

people try to have innoscent fun and it gets ruined once again..
(03-25-2014, 06:54 AM)Hostage Wrote: There was allmost NONe on the server. is not that we killed people...

There was none. we surtainly aint the only ones who do this when the server is allmost emty..

I don't deny it, but there was none. is the same as doing this on the build server.

I was there with Syntex watching this.

It is irrelevant whether there was no-one on the server or not. There are rules on the server and you are required to stick by them. If you want to minge around with custom-built catapult's etc, feel free to go to a sandbox server.

This is a Roleplay server. You join the server to roleplay and abide by the rules.

Edit: As for having 1000+ hours and 21 roleplay points, you should most definately know better.
Rules are rules mate, you continued to do it knowing we were watching, there still were other players on the server, even if the server was empty, it doesnt give you the right to break the rules that are set inplace. You should know better coming from an experienced player. You say that there was hardly anyone on, then you say there was no one on, make up your mind, or better yet, look at the screenshot of the players on the server, it wasn't empty. Yeah i am sure people probably do it when its empty, but i havent seen it, and if i do, id report it, but i am talking about you, because i saw you doing it, therefore i am now reporting it.
Nah, you are right about that. Rules are rules.
And it's more than fair that it had been ban requested.

Our actions were out of fun, but rules are rules. And punnishments will come.
I gladly will stay away from fearless for a week or two. Depending on the punishment.
Or longer if it's that bad.

The chanse on becoming an admin already been ruined by earlier ban so pff One extra ban aint that bad.
Aslong I aint going over 5 bans I am ok with it. Els i brake my own rules.
Aww dang, I am not understanding the prop surfing? I think we were just trying to have a little fun while nobody was online. This was the first time hostage and me have played together and I think that I am the one who influenced him to do so. I will accept my punishment and if possible his also so it doesn't corrupt his beautiful spree. I enjoy hanging out with you hostage I am sorry I let you down.
(03-25-2014, 07:19 AM)Exit_Recoil Wrote: Aww dang, I am not understanding the prop surfing? I think we were just trying to have a little fun while nobody was online. This was the first time hostage and me have played together and I think that I am the one who influenced him to do so. I will accept my punishment and if possible his also so it doesn't corrupt his beautiful spree. I enjoy hanging out with you hostage I am sorry I let you down.

Your idea of fun while playing on the servers should be roleplaying.

As stated before, it is irrelevant whether or not the server is empty. The rules are the rules. If you wish to prop-minge head to a sandbox server.
It's alright Smile

We played, got busted and are ready for punnishment.

Is the way it goes.

[Image: jesus_busted.gif]

XD

All that went trough my mind was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0

All I can say is that I will not do it again.
Approved.