Un-Ban-Request !
Your name: [FL:RP] Pulse

Your ban ID: 46432

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Team Killing.

Involved: My friends, Jackk, And JuicyBambi

Why we should unban you: Well, the user that I shot, was glitching using a printer and stealing my contra, I asked him to leave and he continued to glitch and take all my stuff, I called an admin and nobody came. I shot him and he came back and continued to glitch through my floor. He was taking my contra and admins was not coming. He was using a glitch with money printers and taking my contra using it. I do not see why no admin tped to me and asked me what happened. My part of the story was not taken. This admin obviously is not ready, he did not take my part of the story, nor actually ask me what happened. If somebody is using a glitch to take my things, I am going to shoot him after the admins are not doing anything.
Ex-Server Teacher
Right,

First off, the server was very busy. I had tons off calls to deal with, and as I went through the logs I saw that you had killed him. I took the decision, a fast one, to then continue with the other calls. And for the part where you said you called an admin, the logs do not show anything regarding you calling us. As you should know, lying in the courthouse is not tolerated and can lead to a permaban. No such call was made to us, thus we were not aware of your incident.

As for the actual glitching, if you got evidence of it you should post a ban request, not take it in your own hands. You broke the rules by killing the player that was breaking the rules, thus backseat administrating.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I called for an admin, unless it didn't go through of course. Also, he showed me him glitching and how he did it. You did not come to me and ask for my story. It is not team killing when he glitches into my base and steals my contra. You are also admitting you did not take my side of the story, thus showing you obviously are doing wrong. Both sides of the story should be taken. You wasn't taking my side. If somebody was glitching in your base, you would kill them. Also, If no admins was coming, nor even on, then I have no chance to even get him out of my house. Taking his side instead of asking somebody's side does not help at all. You seem to be staying smooth, even though you defined what you shouldn't of done, you did not take both sides of the argument. You did not have any proof of how I killed him as you did not come to me. Without you asking my story, did not determine how it played out. You seem to say that I can be permanently banned for lying, as I called for an admin...

You are taking his side. The server seemed to be busy when 3 admins was online. You should of had time to tp to me and let me explain what was going on. I did not break any rules. I believe that in the rules it says "Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban. "
You obviously do not know the rules yourself. He even showed me how he did it. Evening ask him, looking at the chat logs, you can see I ask how he glitched, he told told me to follow him, I proceeded to see how he did it. He showed me how to glitch through the roof, breaking the rules. You did not take my side or ask me what happened. I am not anywhere in the wrong here and you cannot prove that. If you would act like a real mod, and do your job properly instead of skipping it, there would be done problems. Ask him, check the logs, he showed me how to do it, showing he was breaking the rules. Thus you not doing your duty and not knowing how to be a mod.

ALSO - "When you are in the same team, don't kill your team members and don't steal from them." My actions of killing him, was his fault for stealing.
Ex-Server Teacher
I suggest you change your attitude.

As for your accusation. I have not taken anyones side nor will I ever. If you can show me evidence of him glitching through the wall, I will happily remove your ban. But for now, it's just words. Logs doesn't show any clear evidence whether he got glitched through or made himself glitch through the wall.

And as I said, I was very busy during time and I suppose every other administrator or mod was too. As per your admin call, define "didn't go through". You clearly claimed that you called us but yet the logs prove different. Either you called us or you didn't.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I do not need evidence, you have the chat logs. You should of taken my side of the story and not be opinionated to one side. You did not ask me why I killed him. No need for evidence if he broke the rules.
You took one side of the story, you know you did, nothing you can do to cover that up. You didn't do as a mod should do and take both sides.
Ex-Server Teacher
May I ask what side I was on?

And yes, if you'd like that very person to be punished and your ban to be removed to support your statement, then yes, evidence is needed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Evidence is needed? You took one side, you cannot state that you didn't. You did not ask me what happened. The user I killed for glitching, you seem to listen to him after him not saying what really happened. Don't act innocent, nobody will have any sympathy for you. You picked a side, not my fault Sir.
Ex-Server Teacher
As I stated, I never spoke to him regarding it. I went from the logs (as I went through the logs for a current case I spotted this and took actions).

I'm not asking for sympathy.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You seem to be, you did not see to what I killed him for, if he broke to rules, glitching and stealing from the same job. I do not see what the problem is here ?
Ex-Server Teacher
I suggest you watch your attitude and tell the truth from now on.