What you need to know about me.
Im not really a newbie, I got about 120 hours currently but I never made a necomer thread! so here it goes.

My names Auston, I live in California, I enjoy all kinds of games, my favorites being APB Reloaded, Garrys Mod, Minecraft, GTA5, MW3, TDU2,.. I have a youtube channel that started with minecraft and now is APB Reloaded, and I think ive got about 1,110 subscribers. heres the link click here

Im currently going through Fire Science and the Firefighter I Academy, I worked at a local firestation for a year and now its just about the extra schooling and I can work full time as a firefighter, (If you have any questions while RPing firefighter ask me, I did the real thing for a year)

SOOOO obviously 90% of the time im a firefighter on the server, but when im not I sometimes RP FBI which is a lot of fun.

So yeah I think thats about me enough, so ask me anything.

Also my name in game is TheAwesomeAuston
Well met Auston,
judging by your 120 hours you spent on the server you probably enjoy your stay and it is nice to see you joining the forums!
All I can really say is : have fun

and by the way it is nice to see some people on the servers who take the job of a firefighter serious...some nights I still get haunted by this weird nightmare were a lot of people lined up infront of a store to get money when suddenly a Firetruck runs 10 people over...enough of that though.

So yeah, have fun Wink
Welcome Auston!
Welcome to Fearless Auston!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]