Piggly Unban Request
Your name: Piggly

Your ban ID: 46397

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random tranqing.

Involved: Assault (the other rebel) [FL:RP] Hunter A.k.a PizzaHut (the sru)

Why we should unban you:
I'm actually not writting this because I want to get unbanned so much, 24 hour ban isn't so bad, but more because I felt the ban was somewhat unfair.
So, what happened, right from the begining. So I come on the server and all I see is a tone of military people shooting the crap out of everyone and after some time I decided it was a good idea to become a rebel and try and help them as it was about 3 rebels verses 15 military guys. I wonder around a bit thinking of maybe breaking into nexus and I get a radio call which says 'need backup at UM.' I assume this was the rebel base and when I get there I a load of government vehicles, probably suggesting there is a raid on the rebel base by the government. I wonder around a bit as most of the goverment that was there appear to have been killed and one sru comes up to me and tazes me, Willis I believe. I explain that I have only just arrived and have done nothing wrong so he warns we to leave the area. After another short while of still being here I see another rebel hiding behind a car (This is all going on at the last corner to the UM). He shouts to me to take cover behind the car and as I do so I get shot by a sniper from the UM. He pulls out an AWP of his own and I get out the best thing I have, a tranq sniper. At some point during this a sru comes down the road and attempts to arrest the other rebel for having the AWP. To try and stop him, I tranq him and we both take cover behind the car again as we are still being shot at. While attepting to shoot back at whoever is shooting at us I get hit another 2 times, so use a health kit to heal myself. Soon after I look around the car in the direction of where the shots are coming from and see a sru running towards us, assuming it is then the sru shooting at us I tranq him.
This is then the point where Enzyme arrives. It turns out it was not the sru shooting at us, but someone else. The sru also says he had checked the UM and found that noboy was down there anymore. Enzyme asks me to type to explain why I tranqed him, so I write 'we didn't know they were gone, we were getting shot fromdown there so I retailiated the only way I could.' Enzyme doesn't appear to recognise that I said this and multiple times asks again and says I'm trying to avoid the question. I assume he didn't see what I was typing, maybe it wasn't in ooc or something, don't know, not trying to blame him for anything. Thinking about it after, maybe it was because this explination was not adequate, but assuming he hadn't read it, I repeated it a few times more. After a little while of this I then got baned. Looking over the chat log in the console, I see that the other rebel knew it was not sru shooting at us, which I did not, and the fact that I didn't understand that enzyme thought my explanation was inadequate rather than he didn't see it, probably was the reason why my I was banned.

*** Steven 'Piggly' Slapatoya uses a healthpack to heal his wounds.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Unholy: TjMorty you wonder why you always get banned and you
break fear rp and cdm a SRU haha
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Player BlueCakeDrop (STEAM_0:1:50260290) has disconnected.
Player Kogger1 [TeAm T-ArRa] (STEAM_0:0:76654983) has joined the game.
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: All Rebels to the apartments. floor 1 door: 'Poor Man'
Player kippsee (STEAM_0:0:32750056) has disconnected.
Player BlueCakeDrop (STEAM_0:1:50260290) has joined the game.
(Radio) Egon Olsen: WE CANT
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: why
(Radio) Egon Olsen: me and piggle are getting sniped

Player TheDjZade (STEAM_0:0:69776294) has joined the game.
Player Kimko2000 (STEAM_0:0:82498854) has disconnected.
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: Need backup?
Player gasman115 left the game (Disconnect by user).
Player gasman115 (STEAM_0:1:47390840) has disconnected.
Player Kogger1 [TeAm T-ArRa] (STEAM_0:0:76654983) has joined the game.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] PawkoW: random demote? ._.
(Radio) Egon Olsen: wold be good
*** Egon Olsen radios in: wold be good
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: location

(OOC) bas.vd.broek: yep i saw it
(OOC) Über Crispy Crunch: A man wonders the street with a gun 'No he's my friend i'm
not gonna arrest him'.
You received $340 salary. $60 paid to tax.
*** Egon Olsen holsters the weapon.
(OOC) [FL:RP]Th3GR1M: whos got BMW?
Egon Olsen: We are getting sniped fomr the um
Egon Olsen: by guys
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Fluttershy: me do
Egon Olsen: 2
Egon Olsen: with AWP
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: Location of backup needed

It was around this time that Enzyme unphazed

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] PawkoW: Uh... he's military, seems like you don't banned military units
in the city so...
Player Python (STEAM_0:1:64167258) has joined the game.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL] Enzyme muted Assault.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Unholy: TjMorty you wonder why you always get banned and you
break fear rp and cdm a SRU haha
Egon Olsen: We didnt Snipe the SRU
Player Tomy_Gra (STEAM_0:0:72235736) has joined the game.
(OOC) Über Crispy Crunch: I gave no such order for millitary.
Player Cave Johnson (STEAM_0:1:46417273) has joined the game.
Egon Olsen: we were under attack by 2 guys from the base
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Hunter A.k.a PizzaHut: ive been tranqed 2 times now
Egon Olsen: they had AWP

*** Erik 'Enzyme' DeFynne takes clothes out of his backpack and zips them on.
Player Semmi (STEAM_0:0:18105679) has joined the game.
Egon Olsen: and now the gate is gone
Steven 'Piggly' Slapatoya: we didn't know they were gone, we were getting shot from
down there so I retailiated the only way I could

*** Maj. Hunter 'Mod' Wolf radios in: um is ok dont come stay in nexus
(OOC) Über Crispy Crunch: And I gave a direct order to arrest him. 'No he's my friend.'.
Egon Olsen: and keep getting Sniped by some gus over there
Player Jinrod (STEAM_0:1:52632836) has joined the game.
Egon Olsen: and they killed a gundealer officer and a SRU agent
Steven 'Piggly' Slapatoya: we didn't know they were gone, we were getting shot from

Egon Olsen: also a citzen
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] PawkoW: but you didn't said 'Military units I don't like you, you will be
arrested if you have a gun'
(Local OOC) [FL] Enzyme: Piggly. Why are you tranqing the SRU?

(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Hunter A.k.a PizzaHut: radio i told u no one was there a guy came
out he said no one was there
(OOC) Über Crispy Crunch: 1) I never knew about it. I see a guy running around with a
gun. 2) I have to give a permit for it.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Jake: So much AggressiveRP
Player niania left the game (niania timed out).
Player niania (STEAM_0:1:79318332) has disconnected.
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Eisenhorn: and back
Player Semmi left the game (Semmi timed out).
Player Semmi (STEAM_0:0:18105679) has disconnected.
Player Camo² (STEAM_0:1:47287328) has joined the game.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Eisenhorn teleported to [FL] Enzyme.
(Radio) Ronald Wolf: If you wont attend demotion will be made.
(Local OOC) Piggly: I didn't know what was going on here and I came down unarmed
and everyone was shooting at me including sru

Player Semmi (STEAM_0:0:18105679) has joined the game.
(Radio) Egon Olsen: (ooc) talking with admin right now
*** Egon Olsen radios in: (ooc) talking with admin right now
Disconnect: Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban..
Disconnect: Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban..
I was phased looking over what was going on at UM. I see two rebels hid behind a vehicle with guns drawn towards UM. I take notice of UM being completely empty and I see that the SRU sarge is comming from the city (to the left of the rebels). You tranq the SRU sargent and he sends an @ call claiming he was randomly tranqed. I continue to stay phased and look how the situation evolves. You guys then point the SRU sargent towards UM and say that there are armed people or something in UM (Note: it is still empty). The SRU sargent slowly makes his way towards UM to investigate your claims and you decide to tranq him again without any reason, this is when I unphased and started questioning you.

You tranqed him without needing to. You had no reason to do so and the SRU sargent was even ignoring you guys. The SRU sarge had not shot at you and your reason for tranqing him was because " we didn't know they were gone, we were getting shot from
down there so I retailiated the only way I could".

How is tranqing an SRU sargent helping anything? You were not going to hostage him and it only seemed as you wanted to have some fun with him while hiding and tranqing him.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I can not be sure what happened to the people at UM, but I can be sure we were being shot from UM by at least one person. We even called for backup over the radio. Perhaps they left after the other rebel started shooting back at them. Not sure how, as they would have had to come past us, unless they changed jobs or disconnected. I must have been shot before the SRU sergeant then though if you say it was empty, but I was hit 3 times and brought down to 13 health.
When the SRU sergeant arrived he pointed his gun at the other rebel and I assumed, tried to arrest him for having the AWP. So I backed off and tranquilised him in an attempt to save the rebel from being arrested. I assume it was at this point when the rebel told the SRU sergeant about us being sniped. However since I had backed away I did not hear this conversation. By the time I came back to the car to rejoin the other rebel the sergeant had gone, so we continued to stay in cover. I then looked down my scope and I see someone at UM and instantly take the shot without thinking, fearing that he has probably seen me come out of cover and was going to shoot me. This of course turned out to be the same SRU sergeant.
I was not intending to try and hostage him, as there would be no gain from it and not possible as we believed we were still being fired upon (can't even hear the shots from that distance). I had no idea he was trying to help us. I did not do this just to try and have some fun, I do not find fun in causing upset to others (unlike most people on the internet). I have been random tranqed before, no fun in that and there was no need to do so. There were fights going on all of the time with the rebels, we were even called multiple times to go and help the another rebel out elsewhere, but said we couldn't as we were getting shot at. This was honestly just a lack of communication between me and the other rebel and an act of friendly fire. I am sorry for my mistake.
I find you to seem very mature and it's clear you've put proper thought and effort into this UBR something I appreciate.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and I will approve this UBR. I only hope you will be more careful with who you tranq in the future.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator