Unban Request
Your name: Sammerh

Your ban ID: 46378

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: Vortex/Envy/Meowsers the kitten king/bonce

Why we should unban you: My ban was not made clear Whatsoever, there was no discussion, no rule against how I based with my friends, I have seen other people use it before and not get banned, Our base consisted of a door with a Keypad and a few props to hold the Contraband inside of, There was no shooting gaps nor did we have any medical assistance in the form of a Person, While we held off, the cops were breaking NLR rapidly and blowing an Everlasting breach on our door which caused Lots of lag, spawning around 15 doors which Vortex then had to climb up to attack the police, While I was Handcuffed by cops while having guns pointed at them, breaking FearRP, I managed to escape as the police were killed and someone released me from my handcuffs, As I was walking away, I found I had left the server as a result of my ban.
Which gave you guys a COMPLETE advantage over the raid as the police had no way of knowing where you were and then you could easily kill them. I did not see them breaking NLR at all.
(03-23-2014, 05:03 PM)Venom Wrote: Which gave you guys a COMPLETE advantage over the raid as the police had no way of knowing where you were and then you could easily kill them. I did not see them breaking NLR at all.

This makes no sense. I climbed up to molotov the doors to stop lag and was shot at so i shot back. No "COMPLETE advantage" was present. The cops knew where we were, they just sucked.
Hm. I will unban but the blacklists I gave will stay.