#Banned
Your name: [FL:RP] Vortex

Your ban ID: 46375

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: [FL:RP] Envy/Meowsers the kitten king/bonce/[FL:RP] Sammerh/[FL:RP] Mystery/[FL] Venom

Why we should unban you: My ban was not made clear at all, there was no talking or discussion, no rule against how I was basing and I have seen other people use it before my and not get banned. The cops were breaking mass NLR and blowing an invincible breach on our door to cause lag, spawning around 19 doors which I then had to climb up to molotov, this was not propclimbing as the item I stood on was built into the map. Then I was shot at while up there, previous to throwing the molotov, so I pulled my gun out and shot back, I dropped off the wall and found 4 of us were banned.

Note: Although this is not part of the template "Meowsers the kitten king" was only selling us items from what I was aware of.
Banned for "Doomforting" The wall was part of the map and we used NO props the get on it and I was blacklisted for "Prop Climbing" (WTF, When and where?) The roof had a door which you could just walk though, Soooo not prop climbing is it..
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
(03-23-2014, 03:40 PM)DefineMystery Wrote: Banned for "Doomforting" The wall was part of the map and we used NO props the get on it and I was blacklisted for "Prop Climbing" (WTF, When and where?) The roof had a door which you could just walk though, Soooo not prop climbing is it..

Yeah, for this i would like an explanation too.
The breach thing was a bug. You climbed onto 3 props which led you up ontop of a ridge right above the door. Which gave you guys a COMPLETE advantage over the raid as the police had no way of knowing where you were and then you could easily kill them. I did not see them breaking NLR at all.
We used no props at all. And the cops just sucked that's why we were killing them so easily and then they just came back and broke NLR
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
I had the keypad door, which was Sammerh's and my contra table. Thats it. You can jump across from the counter to the fridge, both of which are clearly parts of the map. Im not too sure who was on the roof but they did know where he was cause they warranted the top floor for holding an armed man. They got on to the roof and shot at whoever it was on the roof, seen via the camera watching the whole thing.

"9. Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)" You banned us for that. None of those were applied. We had a keypad door and nothing else.

And a final point: You did not give us any warning, question, explanation as to whether it was a doomfort, none of us had any idea because It wasnt.
I didn't need to give you a warning. You jumped from the stove > fridge > ontop of the rooms which gave you guys a complete unfair advantage in the raid. Then, when the police tried getting into the apartment, they couldn't as the keypad was being blocked.
Blocked by whom? The breach they placed on our door when they had a warrant which caused the spawn of around 15 doors?

Everyone who was inside the apartment at that time had no idea that rules were being broken, there is no rule telling you you cant go up there so why not?

And unless a rule was being broken on a massive scale you could of just frozen us and waited for a proper explanation instead of throwing bans at us all.
(03-23-2014, 06:46 PM)Venom Wrote: I didn't need to give you a warning. You jumped from the stove > fridge > ontop of the rooms which gave you guys a complete unfair advantage in the raid. Then, when the police tried getting into the apartment, they couldn't as the keypad was being blocked.

Think about that Venom, Why would we Breach our own door?

We got warranted and the SRU Sergeant decided to "Breach" the door which caused a bug, that had nothing to do with us at all.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-23-2014, 06:46 PM)Venom Wrote: You jumped from the stove > fridge > ontop of the rooms
Yeah. All of which are part of the map! No unfair disadvantage was made by us, all we used was what we had. You accused us of using props then decided something completely different.

(03-23-2014, 05:01 PM)Venom Wrote: You climbed onto 3 props which led you up ontop of a ridge right above the door.
Props? Im pretty sure that they are all part of the map tbh.