Banned for a joke?
Your name: Stick of Truth

Your ban ID: 46295

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: So, hitmanRP is banned. It's a great idea and I understand. So my friend and I formed a group called "The Tranq Crew". Basically, if somebody was disturbing you, we'd tranq him, tie him up and explain who our client was, why he shouldn't fuck with him and tell him that he hired us, and then let him free. So, my client Rayts5 hired me and my friend Deracless to tranq a gundealer and hostage rope him and bring him to him so he can prove a message he isn't to be fucked with (I think the gun dealer randomly punched him or something idk). So when we tranqed him and tied him up, we got floated up to the roof by somebody invisible and placed in each other. He asked me why I tranqed him (it wasn't me) and why I hostage roped him, out of a joke to break the tension of the situation I said bondage. Then after when he asked why I hostage roped and I explained the concept of the Tranq Crew and why it's legit. He interrupted me in the middle of my explanation and banned me for 1 whole month. A whole month and my partner got banned for only 4 days.

I'm not saying I'm not guilty, I am guilty and I understand that. I just don't understand why I got a month ban, and my partner only 4 days. EVERYTHING we did is the same crime, I feel I should have my ban reduced to a week or so.

Involved: Deracless, Rayts5, me and Venom.

Why we should unban you: I don't want to be unbanned, I just want a fair ban, my friend did the same as me and got 4 days, literally we were doing the same RP, so I'd like to have my ban shortened. Thanks for reading.
You took it to the next level saying it was part of a sexual fantasy "bondage." Then you started to make jokes about it. Your friend didn't do that.
(03-22-2014, 05:16 PM)Venom Wrote: You took it to the next level saying it was part of a sexual fantasy "bondage." Then you started to make jokes about it. Your friend didn't do that.

I was trying to just calm down the whole tension with the situation. You can't blame me. I doubt that's worth 30 days extra.. The only joke was the bondage part btw. The rest was me explaining what the RP was, as I was explaining it Ingame not OOC.
With how you were saying everything, RapeRP isn't tolerated at all.
(03-22-2014, 09:50 PM)Venom Wrote: With how you were saying everything, RapeRP isn't tolerated at all.

It wasn't rape RP. I just cracked a joke to lighten the mood, I don't see how that's worth an extra month -.-
Hm. I will shorten it but then if I shorten it, you will receive a blacklist. Deal?
(03-23-2014, 12:31 AM)Venom Wrote: Hm. I will shorten it but then if I shorten it, you will receive a blacklist. Deal?

Deal, thank you very much!
Alright.

Approved.