Hello, I'm Lamarr.
Hello players, regulars and staff of Fearless Role-play. I'm Lamarr the Headcrab (or known by Dell Conagher in-game), I've been on your servers for rougly 18 hours and already have been banned from Car access for four hours.

I'm a intermediate Hammer map developer. I've been working with Source for a few months now and I have a pretty good understanding of how modelling, textures and mapping works, but still I am only actually good at mapping. Oh how I good go on.

Well, hello FearlessRP, I'll be staying with you for a while.
Welcome to Fearless Lamarr, make sure to read the rules properly and enjoy your time on the servers. If you need any help PM me.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I recognise your name from somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

By chance did you play VM or Rv back in the day?
VM, Rv? No, I have no idea what those stand for. There are about 7 people with my name on steam. Quite possibly more.
Welcome Lamarr! PM me ingame/steam or on here if you need any help or want to roleplay!
Welcome to the community!

It's extremely common that our new players miss out on reading our rules, eventually getting punished for something they don't know is against our rules. Therefore, taking a look, at least a glance at the general rules, will help you out a lot more than you think while roleplaying! It's a shame seeing someone as new as you blacklisted already.
Good luck and have fun roleplaying!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Okay, thanks everyone for repeating the same thing three times. And I have in fact read all 120 of your rules, as for the CDM situation. It was a bit complicated, and something I'll be discussing in a later time.
Welcome to FL! We're a friendly bunch so I'm certain you'll fit in here!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to Fearless Roleplay! If you play on V33x you can PM me @ /pm Walrus. I hope you role play decently and have fun!

(03-22-2014, 09:00 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I recognise your name from somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

By chance did you play VM or Rv back in the day?

His name is from Half life 2. It's a pet head crab that Dr.Kleiner owns.
Welcome welcome!