Assassin's Creed: Unity
New Assassin's Creed coming out Christmas 2014,
Assassin's Creed: Unity is based of the french revolution between the years 1789 and 1799. The new Assassin's Creed game includes a new 'parkour' system which I'm personally looking forward to try out.

The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Ne0ster
A game every year...

#InItForTheMoney #NextCoD #CirylsHead
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Ciryl
(03-22-2014, 12:34 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: A game every year...

#InItForTheMoney #NextCoD #CirylsHead

They have to complete the story line, I presume you have not played 'Black Flag' or 'AC III' - it wouldn't make sense if they just cut it off.
Still.. As a history freak I wouldn't mind seeing someone portray the French Revolution in a game, hopefully it does well.

Just really hate it when they change things up like "Oh yeah the french revolution was a revolution against the templars" or something.. Why can't it just be a game based on the french revolution with assasins, That's all I want.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Meh, only Assasins Creed I've thought of buying is Black Flag, but I don't like anything about AC really.
Only ACs i ever liked was AC 1 and the whole of Ezio's Story. AC3 and Black flag was a spoiler for the franchise.. This new AC looks good, it kinda brings the AC1 feel back again! Cant wait to play it! Smile
[Image: ubisoft-is-literally-milking-the-assassi...78887.webp]
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Chief
(03-23-2014, 12:54 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Only ACs i ever liked was AC 1 and the whole of Ezio's Story. AC3 and Black flag was a spoiler for the franchise.. This new AC looks good, it kinda brings the AC1 feel back again! Cant wait to play it! Smile

I agree with Assassin's Creed III being such a terrible game, the Assassin himself was just not brutal.. like he just agreed with everything and just went in blind... the story had nothing to do with the actual AC story in my opinion.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Ne0ster
(03-23-2014, 02:30 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(03-23-2014, 12:54 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Only ACs i ever liked was AC 1 and the whole of Ezio's Story. AC3 and Black flag was a spoiler for the franchise.. This new AC looks good, it kinda brings the AC1 feel back again! Cant wait to play it! Smile

I agree with Assassin's Creed III being such a terrible game, the Assassin himself was just not brutal.. like he just agreed with everything and just went in blind... the story had nothing to do with the actual AC story in my opinion.

yea.. and it went from killing Templar knights to killing soldiers.
I'd really love to see how this would run [If those graphics are actually real and not just a pre-render]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member