Poll: If I got a mic, would it annoy you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.28%
14 48.28%
No
51.72%
15 51.72%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If I got a mic.
Just don't use it on the server. I hate people who use mics on the server, regardless of voice pitch.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
LOLOLOL i am dying to hear your voice LOLOLOL
kiddin'
Go for it.
Like you said, you are not a minge which is the most important thing. If you don't go around yelling annoyingly and you know what you are doing then I don't think it would be annoying at all. Also for headphones requests I just recently got the TekNmotion vibrating headphones and I love them. My friend has them too and he loves them just like I do. They have a USB plug and the Green and Red wire plugs so you can use either one; however, the vibrating feature on works if you use the USB plug. The vibrating feature sounds like it would be annoying but it isn't it just makes the base on the headphones INTENSE. And as we all know intense is the best word to describe something good ever. It also flashes with colors on the side whichw as just a plus for me because, well, it's awesome. You should look up a video review of it, again, I love them.
I would hate your voice I'd perm you if I heard it !!! !!!11!!ONEONE!!1ONE!!
No seriously just buy it man (:
If someone bitches go like: Problemo faggola ?
And if they harass call an admin and we ban, no worries (:
-Signature removed-
Alright!
Thanks s.J, you just totally made me go for it Smile
Problemo, Fagolla? xD
You buy that mic Noobias. I mean seriously who gives a crap about your voice, I use my mic constantly
I'm the Scottish guy. =D
Rofl I bought a mic Cheese
I am Skyping with Jamie right now Lol
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Metagaming!!!!!1!!! BAN EM! XD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
ROFL
Yes but he was playing Portal 2 and I was watching TV. Maybe I was metagaming at life Tounge