Poll: If I got a mic, would it annoy you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.28%
14 48.28%
No
51.72%
15 51.72%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If I got a mic.
Guys,

I want a mic. But I have a high voice. I know there are lost who get annoyed by that so I want a general idea if I buy one. Who here cant stand young kids like me on the mic, does it make a difference that I am not a minge?
My voice isnt really HIGH, just sounds kinda wierd. Cant really explain it.

AND - Microphone recommendations please. I dont want a headset, or anything that takes up the "Headphones" port on the PC because I have my Sennheiser Overheads for that ($70) Smile
Go for it.
Go Boy! GO!
nice
Agree'd with Dryblood. And even if your voice is high it will never be as annoying as the screaming ones you often meets on the server :-)
Buy a razer megalodon, and give that sen to one of your friends.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I *THINK* mine is higher than anyone's here, and everyone's fine with it. So, go for it!

For the microphones, try going to your nearest cash converter, cash generator, CEX or anything like that. I'm sure they will sell some microphones at a very cheap price, I got one for just £2.
Yeah, Noobias, just buy that microphone if you want to. The only reason why people hate a high voice, is because they're often minges, but you aren't. Go for it!

EDIT: Crap, I just accidently voted 'yes'. I didn't meant to do so, I misread the poll. :'(
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Noobias
Agreeing with most of the people here.
Good microphone? You can get any cheap one for Source games, because the quality of the microphone sound isnt quite good ingame.
If you want a cheap & good quality one: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/webcam-com...evices/258
On other sites it's sure cheaper, just search one from your country cause I don't think you'll like Dutch sites Wink
I don't have that one myself, but I've seen it in action and I think it's quite good.
Uhm btw. I voted yes also and that was a total mistake from me also!

So move one from yes to no.
Noobias, you can RP. No one's gunna care about your voice.
"Briggs."