UBR woodblade
Note, im posting this on behalf of woodblade

Your name: Woodblade

Your ban ID: 46254

Banned by: FL:Enzyme
Reason: PunchWhoring, DC to avoid me

Involved: Baskingner
Why we should unban you:
Id like to depart this UBR in 2 parts, because there are 2 accusations i can hopefully solve.

1st. The punchwhoring, Baskingner and i where driving in his car to town when this citizen (dont know his name anymore) jumps in front off the car and gets injured by it. i went out and punched the body a 2 or 3 times, this was a stupid thing to do but this wasnt the first time it happened and i really felt this one was on purpose. so i became annoyed and punched the body a few times. im fairly new on the servers and i have read most of the rules but i dont have all the knowledge of them yet... im working on it though!

2st, DC to avoid admin, I just wanted to apologize for breaking the rules when someone skyped me quite an important message so i tabbed out. when i tabbed in my Gmod crashed, i have a screenshot to proof it:

http://i.imgur.com/AWKZ5u7.png

(this was the file he sent me, he lives in england GTM+0, hope it helps, Baskingner)

Again im really sorry for the unfortunate "DC" and i promise something like this wont happen again!

Wood
Here is what I don't get.

I banned you
Quote:2014-03-22 00:17:03
(GMT doesn't matter)
Your file says
Quote:2014-03-22 00:27
(modified)
Something here doesn't add up.
I'd like to see a screenshot from this file in your directory, and in Skype-download folder.

There is also the punching of an injured person. This is not allowed, and is seen as minging.
You did this and there really isn't any way around it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(posting on my own behalf now)

Hmm thats weird indeed, you want me to move my file to my own G-mod folder? because the Screenshot you see there is from my (baskingners) skype folder.

As for the punching, yes he shouldnt have done that, i told him he shouldnt and then he stopped. but it was too late. im showing him around on the server and he is quite serious about it, he built an nice office and did a cool small RP. but something snapped i think, but you are right, thats no excuse in my opinion neither.
I'd like to see the crash-report as it is in this screenshot, but this wouldn't really explain the file being edited AFTER the ban which makes me suspicious.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]

Even if I give you the benefit of doubt, then there is still the punching of an injured person, and you are guilty of doing this. I honestly don't see a reason to why this ban should be removed nor reduced as rulebreakage did take place.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(posting on own behalf again)

I contacted him to make a screenshot of the crash log in his own map. Im on these servers for quite a while and i know that you shouldnt make an UBR if you know you broke the rules, i told him that and he knows it as well now. he told me "the punching i did was a mistake, but the disconnect wasnt my fault" so i think he wants this UBR to go about the disconnect. (if that makes the case different)
Sadly, the screenshot you provided does not prove that he did indeed crash, so I'm afraid there isn't much that can be done.

Anything else you want to add to this case before I decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(own behalve again)

Not really, i havent talked to him since yesterday so i dont really know his opinion about it :/. But i dont think it matters anyway!

He just wanted to say sorry for the unfortunate DC i guess.
Thanks for listening
Case reviewed and denied.

Evidence did not show the banned players innosense and the ban will stand as it did.
Sincerely, Enzyme