Vipers - Shorten Ban
Vipers - Unban Request

Your name: Vipers

Your ban ID: 39319

Banned by: [FL:M] Veryzn

Reason: Mass Inentional RDM, Impersonation of a administrator.

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you:
This is my last ever ban request, and all the below is copied, I've read through the rules, terms of service and everything I can to help myself get back here, I'll appreciate even if the ban would be shortened so I do eventually have a chance of playing here once again, hope you take this into account and let me play your awesome server once again.
This is my Unban Request 7 months after maybe a little short of that.
Well, I will admit to you I was indeed much of a troll, and I understand the ban was not that long ago, but before this ban I personally would like to think myself as a reasonable player, I was very upset that day and players was telling me off whilst player, random arrest and crying for admin, so I decided to change my name to "[FL]Sexman" meaning these people think I am impersonating a admin, which technically I was and I do not blame them, before this however I was having real life problems and was very upset and wanted to take it out on somebody/something, So Stupidly I decided to take it out on this server and Massively RDM everybody I saw, for the reasons above and thinking back now I wish I took it on a "less popular" server as Fearless was a place for real roleplay.

So the above was copied from the last one, which is what I would've wrote anyway. However I have used this time to play other communities and not get in trouble, which I did very well & it worked out to be very sucessful, I think I am in the right mindset to play again and Roleplay like I should, If you guys could give me this one last chance I would be amazed and I'll never let you down again, then I shall proove that I am good.

Thanks for your time reading this,

- Vipers
You had 8 previous bans and knew that this was against the rules.

I personally don't see a reason for your unban.
(03-21-2014, 08:10 PM)Venom Wrote: You had 8 previous bans and knew that this was against the rules.

I personally don't see a reason for your unban.

I Understand what you're saying, and personally if I was an admin here I would be thinking the same thing, however I've tried my best to improve and would love another chance.
You have 165 hours and 8 bans. I'm not convinced about you deserving another chance and you have little to add which would make us trust/forgive you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-21-2014, 11:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You have 165 hours and 8 bans. I'm not convinced about you deserving another chance and you have little to add which would make us trust/forgive you.

I've made multiple ban requests now, and each and every one of them you've said "I'm not convinced" which I can understand, but surely I'm proven to be dedicated to actually ask to be unbanned and take my time to write everything and sort this out.
For what other reason than being oh so sorry should I lift your suspension?
(03-23-2014, 03:51 AM)Narc Wrote: For what other reason than being oh so sorry should I lift your suspension?

The main reason is because I want to come back and play here again, I had lots of friends here, I'm not so sure if they're still here, but i'd still like to meet new ones and roleplay to the best of my ability having one chance left.
Perhaps you should have thought of that before you went on a massRDM spree?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-24-2014, 11:20 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Perhaps you should have thought of that before you went on a massRDM spree?

As I stated above I was having problems with general life, It wasn't mass RDM either, I killed one player for saying "oh I'm going to ban you" which I was not in the mood to tolerate and I really want to play again.
If you're not in the mood to deal with anyone, why play?