My Unfair ban
Name: Jesus Christ
Steam İD: STEAM_0:0:61900675
Reason: Breaking FearRP
23 hours and 59 minutes
Banned by: [FL:M] Infernaw

My car broke, than I went to the city to get my car fixed but this cop kept on yelling me that I was speeding so I said I wasnt he just wanted money I wasnt speeding i was going with the speed of 15mph then he said that I was speeding then I ran away because it wasnt true I knew that he just wanted some moneyn he told that I was speeding then I escaped. Suddenly I got banned...

Thank You...
(03-21-2014, 04:59 PM)Swagalicious Unicorn Wrote: My car broke, than I went to the city to get my car fixed So why did I see you speed away while under gunpoint? but this cop kept on yelling me that I was speeding Again, you did speed. He had a reason to stop you. You completely ignored the cop. so I said I wasnt he just wanted money I wasnt speeding i was going with the speed of 15mph then he said that I was speeding then I ran away You didn't run. You accelerated away in your lambo.because it wasnt true I knew that he just wanted some moneyn He reported you before I witnessed the same scenario all over again.he told that I was speeding then I escaped. Suddenly I got banned...The ban was not sudden at all. I asked you a question before banning you. You just stood there completely silent, so I assumed you were done trying to defend yourself.

I made it clear that you were obviously going to get banned for speeding away while the officer had a gun pointed at you, asking you to get out several times. If you felt like he was breaking the rules himself, which in this case, he didn't, you should've reported it to the @ chat instead.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Denied.