Please, That is a mistake
Your name: Xx-KaLaShEuH-xX

Your ban ID: 46152

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: "Exploiting" because I was on the secret room

Involved: Two citizen -

Why we should unban you: I thought it's unfair because i didn't wanted to go to this room, it wasn't me. A group of two citizen came to the office when I was at the top to hide me because a lot of proppush and they spawn a prop under me, I jumped to get out and one of them lift the prop and i jumped again to get out of the prop and I was on an other room i didn't know and Propkillers couldn't come so I stay here because I didn't know how to go out of this room. Please, just don't ban me for that, it's a misstake or ban me one, two or three week but I really want to come back, I don't want to leave this server for a propkiller please. Thanks you
So you stay there are farm contraband? Also, any way to prove that some other people did that to you?
I stay because I didn't know how to get out of this yes so I waited admin but I didn't see you.
I'm sure policemans can prove what I say because they fight again them.

I was dead a lot of time by them, I was dead 11 times.
So you didn't take screenshots to prove that they did this or post a ban request?
I can prove with a screenshot of a friend of today the citizen where really problematic and mad but when somebody try to propkill me, I prefer run and I don't think about screenshot.
If you want, my friend was on the server a lot of time this day and I played with him but he ragequitted because of the propkillers and he can tell you. I thought this evening 1/2 citizen where propkiller.
My friend isn't a witness of what citizens did but can tell you they propkilled a lot. You can ask to the people who where connected to the server.

He gave me two screenshot

[Image: elwb.jpg]

[Image: 1b4l.jpg]
All those screenshots show is a raid.
Yes it's true but i don't have screenshot of proppusher, they kill me so fast and my friend prefered leave.
I remember the name of the president, it was something like "Itsabannana" and can tell you they were proppusher wave after this raid to kill him at the nexus.
These proppusher tryed to kill all people who were near the nexus after..
Do you have any other evidence of why you may be innocent before I decide?
I can not found you other evidence easily but I can affirm you I won't go again here, it wasn't what I wanted, just what I like really is play RP with my friends, we joked a lot on this server and he teach me how to do and really help me a lot to perfection my RP.
If you watch my RP life, I don't break rules and I'm just attack by propkiller, I found them not fair, I hate this.
You can trust me, I really hope you don't ban me for ever for this mistake. It's just what I want.
Thanks you anyway for your attention and please take in consideration, before I come on the server, I don't talked easily English but I learn it with the server.
I hope anyway to see you again on the server. Thanks.
Hmmm...I will make a decision later today or tomorrow.