Unban Request
(03-20-2014, 06:03 PM)Venom Wrote: No I brought them up. But I was going into detail on one. And just because you're mad at someone, it doesn't give you the right to completely prop minge and lag the server.

I've said this time, and time again, I did not MEAN TO, lag the server, I've apologised if I did, however, I realise doing the smashing in the building is unacceptable now, I assure you, if you shorten my ban, the van smashing will not happen again, the hacks are not real, so I can't say they won't happen again, because I was not hacking.
Will decide when I get home.
(03-20-2014, 06:39 PM)Venom Wrote: Will decide when I get home.

Well thank you, I hope you make the right decision.
(03-20-2014, 06:39 PM)Venom Wrote: Will decide when I get home.

Also, I looked at the ban list, I found my ban, and it says that it is Expired.

This was a joy to me knowing I could return to the server, however, in doing so, it came up with the message "You have been banned from our server.."

Can you please explain, why my ban's expired, but I'm still banned?

(This is not an argument starter, I would just like to be unbanned, especially when it says my ban is Expired)
You were looking at the wrong ban. You were looking at the FearRP one.
(03-21-2014, 11:49 AM)Venom Wrote: You were looking at the wrong ban. You were looking at the FearRP one.

So I'm unbanned from the CityRP? If not, I would appreciate being unbanned, or atleast a response, you said you'd decide, it even says I'm unbanned, so I should be able to join the RP server.
I will shorten it. But I can guarentee it will still be a long ban. Deal?
(03-23-2014, 12:33 AM)Venom Wrote: I will shorten it. But I can guarentee it will still be a long ban. Deal?

Sure, as long as it's not like 3 months or more, that'd be a bit ridiculous don't you think?
I personally don't think it would be ridiculous.
(03-23-2014, 08:37 PM)Venom Wrote: I personally don't think it would be ridiculous.

OK, you set the time for it, and then reply to me with how long Smile