Unban Request
Bug 
Name: Bigby Wolf :

Ban ID: 46114 :

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom :

Reason: Hacks, attempting to crash the server :

Involved: - :

Why we should unban you: I did not Hack or attempt to crash the server, I admit I accidently prop surfed, it was not intentionall I was attempting to build, towards the near end before I got banned, I smacked a car in the EvoCity building, this was because I got a bit frustrated and I admit it was an over-reaction, but who doesn't get mad? I did not hack the server for money or anything of the kind, I believe more than half of this is made up, and I would appreciate being unbanned. :[/font]
First off, I got a call of you spamming props down to the nexus lobby from the very top floor. Upon teleporting, I saw some of your props down and decided to further investigate by following you. Upon following you, from what a witness called Me about and something that i saw myself, you were going a lot faster than a normal player. Which I'm turn, led me to follow you even more. Then, the server starts to lag and I get around 5 @ calls about you prop smashing in the nexus lobby. Then when I suspended you from the servers, it was pretty obvious you were the cause of the lag
(03-19-2014, 06:35 PM)Venom Wrote: First off, I got a call of you spamming props down to the nexus lobby from the very top floor. Upon teleporting, I saw some of your props down and decided to further investigate by following you. Upon following you, from what a witness called Me about and something that i saw myself, you were going a lot faster than a normal player. Which I'm turn, led me to follow you even more. Then, the server starts to lag and I get around 5 @ calls about you prop smashing in the nexus lobby. Then when I suspended you from the servers, it was pretty obvious you were the cause of the lag

I did not cause the lag, when I ACCIDENTLY prop surfed, it made me go faster obviously, however, now that I think about it, whenever I ran out of stamina, if I held down ALT, it would allow me to walk faster, this was not a hack, also, I did not spam props, I built a fridge with two fading doors, dropped a bottle, and a statue, so I completely disagree with your theory, I also find my ban to be a bit over the top considering I have not done any of these allegations.
Thing is, you did cause the lag. Server was perfectly fine until you started taking a van prop and smashing it against the walls of the nexus lobby for around 30 seconds. Even if you were mad, it isn't a reason to lag the server or do anything to harm it.
(03-19-2014, 06:40 PM)Venom Wrote: Thing is, you did cause the lag. Server was perfectly fine until you started taking a van prop and smashing it against the walls of the nexus lobby for around 30 seconds. Even if you were mad, it isn't a reason to lag the server or do anything to harm it.

I have admitted that it was wrong of me, however, all of the other alligations are false, If I'm not unbanned, I would atleast want my ban to be shortend to maybe a day or two, I consider this to be fair.

The van smashing will not happen again, however, all the other things you have said, (e.g. hacking the server) is negative.
Attempting to lag the server in any way will lead to a permanent suspension. Not one or two days.
(03-19-2014, 07:51 PM)Venom Wrote: Attempting to lag the server in any way will lead to a permanent suspension. Not one or two days.

I didn't do it to lag the server, if I did I'm sorry, but you cannot say it was intentional.
How was it not intentional? You even said you were smashing the car around on purpose.
(03-19-2014, 10:59 PM)Venom Wrote: How was it not intentional? You even said you were smashing the car around on purpose.

I UNINTENTIONALLY lagged the server, I did not mean for it to lag the server, I did it because I was mad at "AlGore" because he killed me! I see that you have not brought up the other allegations, because they're false too!
No I brought them up. But I was going into detail on one. And just because you're mad at someone, it doesn't give you the right to completely prop minge and lag the server.