Whaaat ?
Your name: Invisible Assassin

Your blacklist ID: 24408

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52022509

Reason: Random Molotov

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Shadow

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So I got blacklisted from weapons, cuz I ''threw a random molotov'' . It wasnt random at all, I threw it to protest, cuz rebels raided nexus and after president was dead police came and arrested my fellow rebels for raid, when it was over, so I threw a molotov to show a protest.
You came in the Nexus, threw it, instantly ran off. I was SRU sgt. at the time.

I would have a different opinion, if you legitimately were trying to get a voice through, but running off is not a way to get your voice heard.

On another note, I see molotoving over arrests random as well, the warrants placed on y'all was completely justified.
(03-19-2014, 02:15 PM)Joykill Wrote: You came in the Nexus, threw it, instantly ran off. I was SRU sgt. at the time.

I would have a different opinion, if you legitimately were trying to get a voice through, but running off is not a way to get your voice heard.

On another note, I see molotoving over arrests random as well, the warrants placed on y'all was completely justified.
Why cant I run after throwing a molotov, that wasnt a suicide mission, and other rebel was totally innocent so he was randomly arrested. And I dont understand why I am blacklisted from weapons, that is redicilous .
(03-19-2014, 02:21 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 02:15 PM)Joykill Wrote: You came in the Nexus, threw it, instantly ran off. I was SRU sgt. at the time.

Why cant I run after throwing a molotov, that wasnt a suicide mission, and other rebel was totally innocent so he was randomly arrested. And I dont understand why I am blacklisted from weapons, that is redicilous .

Because just attacking property or personnel is not protesting, that is randomly raiding. If you were to actually attempt to tell something, say, the police force was bad, the situation would be different.
I'm not to comment on why your fellow rebel was attempted arrested.

Misconduct of weapons results in a weapons blacklist. Makes quite a bit of sense for me.
(03-19-2014, 02:21 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote:

I was police Sgt when you did that and let me be very clear
1. the arrest of your "friend" was completely justified and you know it!
2. you instantly ran off when you threw the molotov, with no intentions to make your point clear or whatsoever!

So TBH it all looked pretty random, but thats my point of view.
I could of given you a longer blacklist then I did. I feel that this punishment is just.
Denied.