Im back
Your name: Arc | Hopeyoulose

Your blacklist ID: 17867

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55342964

Reason: Random tranquilizing

Admin who blacklisted you: Jamie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I haven't been on the server in a number of months and i really want to start playing again. The blacklist was the reason i kind of gave up in the first place as i actually did nothing wrong, i remember it clearly i was with a friend and we were in a small war with the Corleone as a rebel (i think i have this the right way round) and me and my friend went to a sniping spot on top of the crane in v2p. My friend started random tranquilizing thinking he could get away with it for being in a war and be able to talk his way out of it.
after a small while somebody reported us for random tranquilizing to an admin when i was offline. The next day i came back on i had been temp banned for a few days and blacklisted for a number of hours (the reason i got bored because i knew i would not be able to prove that i did not shoot anybody). i would be lying if i said i had proof but i wish i could show you that i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
i hope you will allow me a second chance and accept this unblacklist as i have definitely learnt my lesson however if you do not i am sorry that i have wasted your time.
I know you can role-play without guns but to be honest i don't enjoy it merely as much as i love being a bodyguard, security and all that jazz.

Best Regards

BK
[Image: HopeYouLose%27s%20Signature.png]
You shouldn't really be tranq'ing each other for fun anyway, Also that's right. You can role play without guns; So I don't know why you quit because of this blacklist.
I wouldn't have given you a 7 day Tranq'ing ban if it was very minor.

But, I'm no longer an admin now, So whenever an Admin reads this unblacklist request I'll let them have the judgement.
fair doos but i didn't say i was tranquilizing it was my friend i didn't shoot i was caught with him with a tranq gun in my hands i know it sounds ridiculous and unbelievable but that's my story but yeah thanks anyway
[Image: HopeYouLose%27s%20Signature.png]
You did not tranq, yet you were caught holding a tranq gun.
Just like what Jamie said, you can roleplay without guns.

Denied
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]