Hello, JMR here :D
Thumbs Up 
Hello there roleplayers,
Sorry for such a late thread. I have played for 75 hours so far on the server, but still had not introduced myself. So here I go.

I am JMR, I really enjoy roleplaying on the server. You may have seen me around before, I usually stop around in my chef van. I am a graphic artist, web designer and livestreamer. I enjoy livestreaming garry's mod, you can check out my channel here: www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards. Sometimes I livestream as I roleplay at the server.

Just wanted to say hello Smile You'll be seeing more of me.
Hey! Welcome to the community and servers. Should any questions about the game come up, you can let me know.
Welcome to the Forums!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
You're quite the creative one.

Have a good one Cheese
Welcome to the forums JMR! If you require any help or fancy a chat, add me on Steam ([FL:RP] Nacreas)
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome JMR! First met you on the Build Server with the metal detectors! Haha. You're a great Roleplayer, can see you doing very well here!
The following 1 user Likes Jinkees!'s post:
  • JMR
Thank you very much for the great, warm welcome everyone! Smile