[FL:RP] i eat all the time!
Name of player:
[FL:RP] I eat all the time!

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:65731322

Time in GMT:
probably 1 or 2am GMT + 10

Server: v2d

Summary: This guy decides its a wonderful idea to spawn a house dupe, in the middle of the road.

Evidence:
[Image: CHdneF0.jpg]
[Image: BsuA6xC.jpg]
(03-17-2014, 05:25 PM)Syntex Wrote: Name of player:

SteamID:

Time in GMT:

Summary: This guy decides its a wonderful idea to spawn a house dupe, in the middle of the road.

Evidence:

Okay, I'm going to post here as I am a witness. First of all, I was purchasing the dupe from him and whenever somebody was close he deleted it. So there was no harm to anybody else. So, there is nothing wrong here. Also, I'd remove this as you broke FearRP on me clear as day light when I had a shotgun held up at you. Infact he's only doing this to get revenge on me as he knows I was buying the dupe. So yeah, you suck!
(03-17-2014, 05:43 PM)Cyaddd Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 05:25 PM)Syntex Wrote: Name of player:

SteamID:

Time in GMT:

Evidence:

Okay, I'm going to post here as I am a witness. First of all, I was purchasing the dupe from him and whenever somebody was close he deleted it. So there was no harm to anybody else. So, there is nothing wrong here. Also, I'd remove this as you broke FearRP on me clear as day light when I had a shotgun held up at you. Infact he's only doing this to get revenge on me as he knows I was buying the dupe. So yeah, you suck!
Exactly. I just wanted to sell this dupe to someone. And when a car came I removed it. So this didn't do any harm. And yes he's posting this to get revenge and stuff. If I were you I would remove this ban request ASAP.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
So i take it your the little child who pulled a shotgun on me for checking out your club? I wasn't breaking fear rp, i wasn't in character, we were speaking out of character, once i was done listening to your gibberish, i walked out you incompetent swine. This prop was spawned over 8 times on the road and when i took this photo, it was on the road, for more then 2 minutes, cars couldnt get past. I wasnt aware that he was selling it to you, if he was anyway, go to mtl or UM where its not on the road.
Witness aswell. Syntex, there were no cars. I know that conversation was made in LOOC, but IC comes before OOC. You didn't even try to "fear" the gun, you just ran out, exactly like you said above. He had the gun pointed at you at all times. Kinda funny you admit to break FearRP.
You two aren't ' witnesses' you were next to it, talking to each other and Spawning stuff, so of course you're going to back your friend. Okay again not much pointing out another case you haven't got sufficent evidence for, on this case, but I walked in to look at the ' pimp club ' because it was open, you three standing in there, one moron decides it's normal to pull a shotgun on a lady for walking into an open business, screaming down the mic, whilst talking in looc. After I figured he wasn't going to listen to my looc chat, I switched to IC and followed his directions which was and I quote him ' get the fuck out ' now shut up about another case which you have failed To provide evidence on, If you have evidence, post a ban request like me, this is evidence of your friend spawning a massive dupe on the road, twice even though it was spawned 8 or so times.
Have a good day gentlemen.
(03-17-2014, 06:01 PM)Syntex Wrote: You two aren't ' witnesses' you were next to it, talking to each other and Spawning stuff, so of course you're going to back your friend. Okay again not much pointing out another case you haven't got sufficent evidence for, on this case, but I walked in to look at the ' pimp club ' because it was open, you three standing in there, one moron decides it's normal to pull a shotgun on a lady for walking into an open business, screaming down the mic, whilst talking in looc. After I figured he wasn't going to listen to my looc chat, I switched to IC and followed his directions which was and I quote him ' get the *** out ' now shut up about another case which you have failed To provide evidence on, If you have evidence, post a ban request like me, this is evidence of your friend spawning a massive dupe on the road, twice even though it was spawned 8 or so times.
Have a good day gentlemen.

You're a fucking retard, and yes I took pictures of the log. You came in my private club before it was ready. I asked you 3 times to leave. When you didn't reply and kept walking around I took out my shotgun and pointed it at you and you just contradicted this by FailRP'ing. And what? He spawned the dupe, I copied it and bought it before a firetruck came by and deleted it so he could get past. That's it. It wasn't 8 or so times. Oh, and I had my gun out the other times while you were sneaking around behind me trying to get pictures, so FailRP as well for trying to take pictures while I have a gun out. Same way for your other ban requests. For a guy who pretends to bust a lot of minges, you sure are a minge.

Also if you kindly look here : http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid346858

you still don't know what FearRP is as you seem to think going around taking a picture infront of a guy with a gun who just killed somebody is okay. Literally, you have to panic and run and try to stay alive. What you did, is breaking it.
So why haven't we posted a ban request yet? Well, Fearless has 7,137 approved ban requests, and 40k+ bans made overall. If we can prevent one ban request by simply agreeing on something, then well... good. Ban requests are basically the cancer of this community, and it shouldn't be used unless it's SUPER necessary (mass RDM, aimbot, breaking many rules). That's just in my opinion. If you've played Arma 2 on Roleplay servers, you'll understand, but hell, why not let your admin babysitters take care of the bad guys for you? Who's the kid now, heh.
1. There is no point trying to abuse me over another case, on my own case which is irrelevant to yours.
- This is my thread, and its against one of your friends who duped a prop on the road, it happened 8 times, i was watching, he even pm'd me sarcastically thanking me for posting a ban request, so clearly he knew he was in the wrong.

2. Provide evidence to backup your claims/statements
- To an admin's perspective, or someone who wasn't there, all they can go by, is what they see, and all they see right now is, a screenshot of ' i eat all the time ' public building, and 3 other people butthurt, that he has a ban request against him, so they decide its going to make the whole situation so much better by coming on and abusing me for another case, and this one, without anything to provide and prove that it wasn't ' public building '

3. Learn respect, getting angry and calling me (and i quote you) ' a fucking retard ' is not the right way to go about it.
- You aren't going to get anywhere, in life, if you have no respect. Start learning some respect now before you learn the hard way.
(03-18-2014, 05:05 AM)Syntex Wrote: 1. There is no point trying to abuse me over another case, on my own case which is irrelevant to yours.
- This is my thread, and its against one of your friends who duped a prop on the road, it happened 8 times, i was watching, he even pm'd me sarcastically thanking me for posting a ban request, so clearly he knew he was in the wrong.

2. Provide evidence to backup your claims/statements
- To an admin's perspective, or someone who wasn't there, all they can go by, is what they see, and all they see right now is, a screenshot of ' i eat all the time ' public building, and 3 other people butthurt, that he has a ban request against him, so they decide its going to make the whole situation so much better by coming on and abusing me for another case, and this one, without anything to provide and prove that it wasn't ' public building '

3. Learn respect, getting angry and calling me (and i quote you) ' a freaking retard ' is not the right way to go about it.
- You aren't going to get anywhere, in life, if you have no respect. Start learning some respect now before you learn the hard way.

That's cute, from my side of the logs it says you were the one cursing like a sailor, all because you broke FearRP and wouldn't leave my shop. So don't try to play the wise minge hunter act on me when there are the admins around, we both know that you're the minge here. And thank you expanding my knowledge of the English language. If you hadn't called me one, I never would have found out what it meant! (This happened ingame while you were butthurt if you remember.

I also noticed that you haven't been defending yourself from anything I've been saying. You broke FearRP and you don't even deny it because you know that I'm right. As for #2, can you provide evidence that it was disturbing anybody besides you? NO. Because nobody was there. A normal person would ask what is going on and why a house is spawned in the streets. Then you wouldn't have gone into the trouble of trying to get me banned for 24 hours. Only, you couldn't even get me banned on that matter. You take out your anger with cursing at me and trying to get my friend banned. So I guess #3 is reversed on you here.

Good day!