Goodbye
During the last month or two i have been contemplating to play on the servers i just feel that whenever i go to launch garrys mod i end up closing it before i go on fearless i have simply lost interest in the game and trust me i've tried to join the servers a few times and go on to see people just not roleplaying to their potential so i have decided in my own best interest and of the communitys i wont be around for a while.
Here are a few people i would like to thank and say goodbye to.

Spoiler :
Weecow:
Well this one is going to be long i remember one day seeing your job as cartel decided to pm you you told me to apply on the forums so i did however i spent a mere 5 minutes on the application but instead of actually declining me gave me another chance to edit it i like to look at this moment as one of the focal points of my time at fearless and even helped me mature as a person see before i had talked to weecow i was a minge so weecow even though you have left yourself i wish you the best of luck with coding and anything you do in the future i'm sure we'll keep in touch on steam.
Vauld:
What can i say you truly are the best administrator on this server you judge everything from a unbiased opinion and don't hold grudges on anyone and more importantly you give everyone a second chance no matter what they have done,you also introduced me to one of the best plays "Les Miserables" through your RP event the day you resign from this server i feel the roleplaying quality will decrease drastically you just add a touch to everything you do
One of the only people to know what i look like on fearless aswell i wish you good luck with anything you do and hope to keep in touch with you
ZedsDead:
Congratulations on your new position and i hope you the best,haven't saw much of you as admin but i know you will be up there with the best.Good luck
Eisenhorn(Zaeed):
You're one crazy bastard but i like you one of the only other people on fearless who is irish(well half or whatever it is)i wish you the best of luck as moderator i can already see it [FL]Eisenhorn you will progress through the ranks very fast you are firm and strict which i like.Good luck
Shadow:
You're a really good CS:GO player and i need to play some more SWTOR with you but anyway you're one of the oldest around and i have always respected you since i heard of you(my first 400 hours never saw you once)i always looked up to you,i hope to keep in touch with you over ts or steam.Good luck
Jamie:
A little bitch,nah just fucking with you if you ever come on here anymore i want to wish you the best with whatever you're doing you're a good guy(bit rude)but not too bad at all also introduced me to CS:GO which i thank you for.
Enzyme:
You norwegians are slowly taking over the servers,Enzmye i like you you are fun you're not a very serious person and like to fuck around Smile and have a good sense of humour.I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Jonesy:
It seems that i've finally got my shower and went to college Wink
MyFloodify
#
Congratulations my friend i wish you the best at your position and at estleback.

If you feel i forgot you message me on steam Wink

Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Catchya barney! come back soon yeah?!

- Syn
See you around Barney! Hope to see you return one day
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You will surly be missed and the BarneyBall will not happen for a while again. I hope to see the day that you return.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Goodbye Barney, I wish you all the best.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye & Good luck on your future adventures, keep snapchating me though, K !?
Wish you the best of luck as well, Barney. Leaving on my Birthday! Also, I don't mean to be rude; Just a bit of banter between the lads.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
See ya later Barney
Goodbye Barney! You are a great roleplayer and I hope to see you back on the servers.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(03-15-2014, 11:38 PM)Jamie Wrote: Wish you the best of luck as well, Barney. Leaving on my Birthday! Also, I don't mean to be rude; Just a bit of banter between the lads.

Shut up you wee pansy being a bitch Smile
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin