Malaal Unban.
Your name: Malaal

Your ban ID: 45938

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: "killing a tied up officer,breaking fearrp promoting aggressive rp, not here to rp, just wants to rdm". I was outside the slums as rebel leader with 4 other rebels about to buy some food from a food stand. My friend Piggly pulls up in his toyota, and starts talking to me. I accidentally press T and I switch to my previous tool (Which was a UMP45). As I do, cops pull up round the corner and I'm like "Oh shit, Piggly open the car and drive". He unlocks the door, I jump in and as I he starts to drive the cops are like "Get on the ground now". We've already started moving and I'm not going to jump out as I will die and no cops were blocking us. The cops then open up on the car, nearly killing Piggly who did nothing and disabling his car. We run round the corner, and a single cop runs after us. I turn around and open fire as they shot at us, and he opens fire on me. Piggly continues running and I didn't know where he went. After a lengthy shoot-out, the cop falls over. I didn't think I killed him so I walk over and he is tranq'd. Piggly runs round the corner, and I'm like "tie him, kill him do something before he wakes up". He had no rope so I tied him up, the officer then wakes up and I didn't need him as a hostage and as he took me down to 7 health I shot him as I didn't want a hostage. He then came over, accused me of being a liar as I said they shot first multiple times and then saw that they did shoot first. He also states I am no here to rp, then what was I doing all day? And then says I am promoting aggressive rp, I had not being aggressive role-playing as that was the second shoot-out I had today and had a valid reason.

Involved: Piggly, grb2000, Korma, Evan Tempski.

Why we should unban you: Because I have not done any of the things he stated apart from killing a cop who shot at us first, he banned me after only hearing the cop who died's opinion, which is obviously going to be bias. Piggly also said to Eisen that I did not break fear-rp or any of the things stated and Eisen had no proof that I did any of the things listed apart from one officer's opinion.
Awaiting moderators reply.
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

Everytime you are on the server the only rp you do is to take hostages and in general shoot anything with a pulse, you shot a tied up police officer for absolutely no reason and I have witnessed you break fearrp multiple times. You have a disgraceful attitude towards staff, and other players in general, using your microphone to spout profanity and abuse constantly. You treat the servers with contempt, and believe that constantly waging urban terrorisim against the government makes you impervious to the rules and constitutes roleplay. Thus you were banned for breaking the rules, as you pulled out a weapon under gunpoint and by your own admission hostaged a cop, and then shot him because you wanted revenge.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
Fill in the temlate properly.
Denied.