Project P.A.F.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[Image: Paffinal.png]

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Announcement Video:

When the Rp happens  it will be recorded aswell.

P.A.F. is one of the projects that has been made.

P.A.F. is basicly a prison where the prisoners have to compete at shows, races and fights.
All for the amusement of the visitors.
The winners get less punishment and might even be set free. A clean criminal paper and a citizens pas.

Of course.. The losers of the games will be tortured and might even be sentenced to death. Or lifelong prison time.
That means that they will have to compete at shows again and again untill they are either victors or dead.

Shows:

Mainly: You win shows, you win sentence points and even can win your freedom.
(This is all about the ideah behind PAF, but on the server  there will be no RDM)
[Image: t3.png]

[Image: t1.png]

Race:

"Run For your life"
The prisoners will compete at a race where they have to go from point A to point B.
But every racer that falls behind gets shot or shot with an tranquuilizer for further punishment.

The victor gets a ticket to freedom.
The second victor gets a spot close to freedom.

Parcour:

Jump, crouch and run over obstackles.

The second victor gets a step closer to freedom.

[Image: t2.png]

Stage:

Prisoners have to entertain the people.

Music
Dance
Jokes
Anything is allowed.

Battle:

This can be a one on one battle, with only one victor, but people so love massive fights where there will be lots of deaths.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Freedom is not easy to get. But the more you try your best. The more chanse you have.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Envy
["A clean criminal paper and a citizens pas. " It should be pass]

Great idea, can not wait!
Of course on the server it self the plans will be changed. NO RDM. And still rules will be followed Cheese
Dat dramatic music tho.
Looks really nice as always!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Altoria
The Race reminds me of a film called "The Running Man". Fairly similar idea, A Convict is sent into an arena where they have to run and survive from the chaser. Failure to do so... leads to a nasty consequence.
I think that I need people who are good at building to make a facility for this rp.
I am doing my best to be online.
This weekend I am at my love's place, butafter that. I will do my besrt to be online again.

To show that  [FL:RP] Hostage is still roleplaying Cheese
Just like in this tekst: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=26313
Looks awesome, maybe I can help you build it if you want.

(NL)
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Altoria
(03-21-2014, 12:45 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Looks awesome, maybe I can help you build it if you want.

(NL)

Thanks Cheese

this monday I will do my best to be online. Lets hope I don't have internet problems as usual..  aslong there is no computer turned on at home I can play on my gmod. Els it always shuts down.
As soon I have dupes ready and members who can place them together. We can do the RP.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Himalaya Eater
Announcement Video:

When the Rp happens it will be recorded aswell.
I hope to get this RP working. Or  to turn it into an event.