a bad RPer in action
I was a cop we arrived at a warehouse that had contra in a corner and visible flames so we raided and pres didnt warrant. I went in just after everyone else making sure no-one tried flame suicide. This guy I cuffed while tazer'ed and I told him we were taking him in on suspicion of possesing contraband the guy decided Im going to walk off at gun point no screen shots or anything and the server crashed soon after but I found it would have been great if the guy had RPed right instead of saying walking away from gunpoint isnt fail RP because he thinks I wont shoot him. My computer lagged as I fired a warning shot at him but the lag made me hit his leg. If it had worked he would have been driven to the nexus and I would have tried to get him a fair court trial but the server crashed aswell really it would have been a less hostile RP than most because a minge cops warning shot is in the head instead of mine which was at the front of his feet I got annoyed when it crashed to find me and him happened to be the only people surviving the 994 ping spike everyone else left from server is down fromi it but the RP would have been good (minus the fact the guy was a complete fail RPer). I say we need to crack down and try to make more passive RP events come up first chance I see a good Evo2 spike Ill make a courier service where Im payed for transporting goods and if its a car I get payed a quarter of it or a admin could make my car able to tow the vehicle or have a trailer for it.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history