Poll: Does the 50€/$ PS4 online matter to you in a bad way ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah... Not good Sony
40.91%
9 40.91%
NO... Hail to the sony
22.73%
5 22.73%
F**K Sony... I get Xbox one
36.36%
8 36.36%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PS4 online Pay To Play. PlayStaion +
PC is superior however,
Consoles are more accessible, which is why for newer gamers they are better
I mean I started on 360 back in 06' and I stuck with it til I got a half (read
Crap) pc

I still play on 360 but only for GTA and Red dead
I play to switch 100% to PC once I finish
My GCSEs
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The difference between a PC and a console... well I guess you can actually modify your PC as technology progresses.
The following 1 user Likes RockHunter's post:
  • Weecow
PC gaming is for nerds and geeks!11!

Consoles are supierior!

Xbox master race all da ways!
A more fitting signature. 
Playstation 4 has better graphics then pc atm!
(03-14-2014, 05:01 PM)Jan Wrote: Playstation 4 has better graphics then pc atm!

I know write- all them people on pc think theyr good but ps4 is so much better. god so many n00bz
A more fitting signature. 
(03-13-2014, 04:47 PM)sashow1000 Wrote: Sony you get enough money without 50€ online...

With the PS3 they were actually selling the consoles at a loss and making up for that with licensing and game sales. ( Source: http://www.play-mag.co.uk/general/sony-s...at-a-loss/ )
And again, they're selling the PS4 at a big loss per console of about $60 in order to have an advantage over Xbox One in the console market. ( Source: http://www.gamingunion.net/news/sony-to-...-9867.html )

Also, you may not know but running the mass amounts of servers it takes for millions of people globally to use online multiplayer costs a fucking lot. Don't expect Sony to actually make any profit for a while.

P.S You only have yourself to blame for not putting a little research into the things you plan to purchase, especially a $400 piece of hardware.

(03-14-2014, 05:01 PM)Jan Wrote: Playstation 4 has better graphics then pc atm!

I NO RITE?

PC shitty outdated grafics:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

PS4 Ultimate h4rdc0r3 Graphics!:
[Image: infamous_second_son.jpg]

/THREAD
I own a PS4 and I believe sony did the best they did and they achieved something amazing, #4ThePlayers
The vibe I'm getting from the new console generation is that they (Sony and Microsoft) have sacrificed gaming support in favour of social networking. I could be wrong, though, since I don't (nor do I ever plan to) own a PS4 or an Xbone; my laptop and PS3 do the job well enough, and I can spend my leftover £400 on other things, like food and internet. But even if I am talking out of my arse here, it doesn't change the fact that Sony didn't seem to have anything to offer to singleplayer fans such as myself... and that the PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility, which is just fucking dumb.

My point is: fuck the new console generation altogether. It has added nothing worth paying money for. Stick with the PS3 (or XBox 360) because at least its focus was on, you know, games and shit.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • GRiiM
That's why i'll stick with my PS3 Slim, PC ftw anyways
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • GRiiM, Ms. Mudpie
(03-15-2014, 11:02 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I own a PS4 and I believe sony did the best they did and they achieved something amazing, #4ThePlayers

Not to be rude, I do own an Xbox one ATM myself, but you must remember that the 400 or so pounds you spent on that could have been spent on a more powerful PC or improving your current one

In my opinion the new consoles are very lacklustre in therir offering and in all honesty I don't see many improvements in graphics or performance, in some places there has been regression

The whole problem with consoles is they are branded products with set things in them and that work in them, therefore your ps4 or xbox one isn't as powerful as many 2 year old PCs

Further, the way we all bought our consoles is how we buy anything, via advertising that portrays this as a life improvement

One way this is done is through the use of twitter and facebook, it makes us feel closer to the megalithic corporation we bought the console from.

Take for example the hashtag you included "#4theplayers" the use of this reinforces to us how much Sony supposedly care about us with the "4" obviously a pun to link it back to the product.

In short consoles have sold due to access ability and careful marketing strategy, I would like to emphasise that this is just my opinions I don't claim to speak the truth, I just claim to have opinions.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]