Poll: Does the 50€/$ PS4 online matter to you in a bad way ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah... Not good Sony
40.91%
9 40.91%
NO... Hail to the sony
22.73%
5 22.73%
F**K Sony... I get Xbox one
36.36%
8 36.36%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PS4 online Pay To Play. PlayStaion +
Thumbs Down 
So the PS4 online gaming is not free. in PS3 online were free and it was 1 reason why I bought PS3 instead Xbox360. Now Sony says that we need PlayStation + to use online... that is not good at all.
I wanted PS4 so bad, but this was 1 very bad thing...PlayStation + gives some free games around 1-10 $ and access to Beta versions. I never wanted PS + and I think 50€ per year is not so good price. Xbox360 12 month + 1 free month was around 35€ and Xbox one has the same price... Sony you get enough money without 50€ online...
Sad Angry Huh
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Thank god we have Steam, who knows? Maybe without it, we would pay like £30 a month for internet or something!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Craz
(03-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Tandy Wrote: Thank god we have Steam, who knows? Maybe without it, we would pay like £30 a month for internet or something!

PC Gaming is for people without ambitions.

Go console and get a rich and succesful life.
Oh. This kinda breaks my plan of buying a PS4.

-----------
(03-13-2014, 05:23 PM)ChrilLe Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Tandy Wrote: Thank god we have Steam, who knows? Maybe without it, we would pay like £30 a month for internet or something!

PC Gaming is for people without ambitions.

Go console and get a rich and succesful life.

Uhm I don't want to turn this in to a console vs PC argument, but, Since when will paying out(on a console) mean you will have a rich successful life?
Quite obvious that pc gaming is superior.
Tandy! Don't give them ideas! :P
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT FOR OR AGAINST EITHER SIDE BUT THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION

Excuse me, but getting a gaming PC which can hold as much as a console and play as smoothly costs much more.
For example, look at this,
(03-06-2014, 08:41 PM)Shaho Wrote: -snip-

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor (£133.99 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£87.00 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£127.15 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: AMD 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£67.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£40.97 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (£248.51 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (£25.98 @ Amazon UK)
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black/Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case (£79.99 @ Ebuyer)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B BRONZE 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (£64.27 @ Scan.co.uk)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£11.83 @ CCL Computers)
Total: £887.68
-snip-

I'm quite sure that that total exceeds a £400 console with a few £10 subscription. And that is for a gaming PC, whereas a console is already optimized for gaming.

For those in the US or EU, It's not hard, just think around that price.
[Image: HwVSv.gif]
PC gaming is superior.

This computer is $422. Your console implodes, just by looking at its majesty.

Peasant Wrote:Oh noes, this computer is 22 more than my shitty console!!!11!!!
You get Steam. You get ridiculously cheap bundles as well as moddability, upgradabilty and actually do stuff besides gaming? How fucking amazing?
Need I say more?

And ehm... for the vote? I don't give a shit. Buy a PC.
The following 2 users Like Joykill's post:
  • Deriptz, Weecow
Love that gif Joy.

OT: I honestly don't care if Sony makes subscription fees for the Playstation 4, I find it quite hilarious how they used to hate Microsoft for having to pay for online.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
[Image: 23ihspg.png]

Isn't that amazing? That's the things you get with steam, that's alot of discount. Sony wouldn't do that.

Also, you said that 800$ is alot for a PC, but do you realise thata 800$ PC is alot more than a 'gaming machine'? You can basically do anything you want with an PC besides gaming. Think of photoshopping, 'getting games somewhere else", Video editing, Administrative, alot you can think of. 400$ for a console which expires after 3 years and you can only play games on it and the price decreases a way faster. Also, the functionality is less and you can't get 'games somewhere else' except if you do some stupid shit to the console itself.

So 400$ more and you have a great PC which allows you to do much more, actually ALOT more. Your choice of course but for 50 euro per year and using that PS for 2 years equals 100$ more, so 500$ + games you've spent on an single console which you may throw away when you grow older.