Admin Abuse Thread
Eisenhorn was talking to someone in the lobby, I just got banned from the city so I run in about to raid. I had a AUG and was using scope and all I saw was a U.S.O.D person with a gun next to a guy, I kill him and the officer because I am raiding the nexus. Turned out to be Eisenhorn and he grabs me brings me to the top of the nexus and drops me to my death and I lose my AUG. Later he banned me without telling me it was wrong even after I asked him.
Use the correct format for an abuse request and also read the rules for posting an abuse topic.
I should of seen this coming, and you are deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
When you raided the lobby, I was in the middle of an admin situation, floating a good few feet off the ground. You instantly gunned me down as soon as you ran in. Thus I choose to drop you instead of banning you, as I could understand the confusion caused.
You lost an aug, I lost a galil. I'd call that equal.
As for your ban, that was for you running around tranquilising half the cops, causing them to be punched to death, for no real sufficient reason other than you were annoyed you failed in your raid. I'd also add ZedsDead witnessed this, and offered no objection to your ban at the time.
(03-13-2014, 04:12 AM)Eisenhorn Wrote: I should of seen this coming, and you are deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
When you raided the lobby, I was in the middle of an admin situation, floating a good few feet off the ground. You instantly gunned me down as soon as you ran in. Thus I choose to drop you instead of banning you, as I could understand the confusion caused.
You lost an aug, I lost a galil. I'd call that equal.
As for your ban, that was for you running around tranquilising half the cops, causing them to be punched to death, for no real sufficient reason other than you were annoyed you failed in your raid. I'd also add ZedsDead witnessed this, and offered no objection to your ban at the time.

I tranqed 2 cops because they were trying to arrest me and my friend, before we were going to raid the nexus. I didn't know that was against the rules and asked if it was allowed then boom banned. :/ Sorry, I was mad when I posted this. All I ask for is a explanation of why its wrong and tell me that I am getting banned. Thanks
Format, format, format. Rules, rules, rules.

You have 12 hour to make this report comply with the policies.
I take it that doesn't fall into your interest, you had 10 days intead.

Closed of review, user punished.