Poll: Is this story awesome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
99.99%
99999 99.99%
No.
0.01%
7 0.01%
Total 100006 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chief's Story.
TL;DR

Well just parts of it

I'll read the rest later when im not lazy lol
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Cool Story Bro.

Got permission to post that Chat Log?
Nope, he don't.
(It's me, for 3 years ago.) <.<
Marius, only 1/20 of the story is about you. If I had logs from Zelda or Soul I would've posted them, but sadly I don't. If you truly think that I only have come here to 'destroy' you, then you're wrong. I came back to see what has become of the small community I started with 3 friends 3 years ago. Does a father not have the right to see his child?
And I didn't spend 3 years 'hunting' you down. Me coming across you was a coincidence. Now let's stop this discussion and stay on-topic. If you have the need to discuss any of this further, please talk to me on steam or send me a PM on the forums. Thank you.

The Forum Rules Wrote:d.) If you paste steamlogs or have a screenshot from a steam chat in your signature, you need to have permission from the person(s) that are chatting with you.

This is listed beneath Signatures. Not threads.

Look, I'm only listing facts here. I haven't insulted Marius in this thread, I only stated some of the things he did. Not a simple word like "Idiot", or "Bad", anything like that. I only stated he broke rules, and those are facts.

Please just enjoy the story instead of getting paranoid or anything. Even s.J didn't go against these logs, and I applaud and thank him for that. Let us just all enjoy the tale consisting of facts, instead of turning this into another flame thread.

If you ignore these warnings and simply continue to flame (not naming anyone), then I will have all the replies removed, together with the thread locked. Thank you.
Idea
The following 1 user Likes Chief's post:
  • StillAlive
I removed the chat log - it didn't add something usefull to the thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The Dizla bit is a bit of a grey area? I've known Jason for years and I was behind him most of the way in his efforts with CityRP and his LUA work. To discredit him as such is a bit pathetic.

But it was a good read regardless Chief Cheese
He's a good scripter, I never said he wasn't. I said he made the long-awaited SWAT for us. But it's not a lie that he did indeed steal CityRp in the end. Ask Soul.

And thank you.
Idea
(07-26-2011, 02:02 AM)Chief Wrote: He's a good scripter, I never said he wasn't. I said he made the long-awaited SWAT for us. But it's not a lie that he did indeed steal CityRp in the end. Ask Soul.

And thank you.

I'm not saying he did, or didn't. As frankly there's no proof I'm guessing haha, but to the publicly insult him and whatnot is wrong Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • Strom
I don't remembering publicly insulting him.

Ooooh, I see! This is a misunderstanding. I messed up the story a bit. You see, the guy I'm talking about who was a liar and punchwhored isn't Dizla, 'twas some other guy. Let me fix it up for you, sorry.
Idea
I Am EXTREMELY suprised of myself,
I read it all
btw,
Cool Story Bro Cheese
I think you should be owner again!
or at least a admin