Money?
Okay, here's what you could do, should this suit your wishes.

1. Save up money from birthdays and other holidays (as stated earlier).
2. Put the money in a bank account and do not touch it, if you put in 100$, you could get $2 interest per year. It's not much, but it's "free" money. (Not sure how many % your bank gives, so it varies.)
3. Do chores around the house for your parents to try and earn some extra money from your parents.
4. Have a "garage" sale; Sell toys and miscelaneous that you do not use anymore.
5. Petsitting or just a dog walking service, if people live busy lives, this might be a gold mine!
6. If there is any specific subject in school that you're good at, perhaps some tutoring for the "less fortunate" in your school.
7. Strip your laptop off useful parts and sell those. (Be sure to do some research on possible prizes etc.)
8. Steal logos off cars and sell them to a cardealer (you can make an easy $1200 in a month like that. At least, here in the Netherlands you can. Wink )

Good luck!
(03-15-2014, 11:52 PM)Salinsky Wrote: ~Snip

I am pretty sure that it is illegal to steal car logos in the US haha.
Everything else that Salinsky said is a very good way to make money, if you are consistently doing it.

But the way I make money and you can get it fast if people in the local area are willing to do it.
This is car repairs, obviously you would need a bit of money to start off with ($50-100) and no local mechanics around.
You would learn about the mechanics trade, just go to your local library and read about the types of things you can do.
I do this and I am 15, I make around £200-500 ($300-$800) a month depending on the customer rate.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator