Unban request Edward The Awesome NightEagle
Name: Edward The Awesome NightEagle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31381619

Banning Admin: Not entirely sure

Ban Length: Not sure

Reason for the ban: RDM, crowbarring random cars and people for no reason (I think)

Why we should unban you: I was banned before by Storm then I made an unban request that he instantly replied to then closed, today I went onto my servers and saw Fearless so I tried to join it out of boredom and managed to start connecting it finished sending client info and I got in but a second after I was in it said Kicked by console Reason at Fearlessrp.net so I went to join again and it said "You are banned from this server" when I went to bans on the website I found no ban for me except for my previous one which was apparently still on when I had joined. Im curfuzzled :S Please either unban me or help.

Thanks for reading,
Edward
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
(07-25-2011, 04:35 PM)EdwardTheAwesomeNightEagle Wrote: Why we should unban you: I was banned before by Storm then I made an unban request that he instantly replied to then closed,

There were a total of 5 replies to the thread, so it was not instantly closed at all.
You knew your ban length yesterday, (A week) So why have you suddenly forgotten it now?

(07-25-2011, 04:38 PM)Storm Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 04:35 PM)EdwardTheAwesomeNightEagle Wrote: Why we should unban you: I was banned before by Storm then I made an unban request that he instantly replied to then closed,
You knew your ban length yesterday, (A week) So why have you suddenly forgotten it now?

Because I can find no new ban for me after I was banned after joining

The Rcon probably took a second to load after you got in.
After all its a week ban, and you still have 6 days left to wait.
(07-25-2011, 04:43 PM)Storm Wrote: The Rcon probably took a second to load after you got in.
After all its a week ban, and you still have 6 days left to wait.

Ok thanks Skeptical