Adamsein's Unban Request
I need this to serve as both an unban and unblacklist request.

Your name: Adamsein

Your ban ID: 45767

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead
Reason: General Rule Number 4

Involved: Honeybooboo

Why we should unban you: This ban, and the blacklist, was totally unjust. I was playing with honeybooboo as rebels and we had finished a hostage situation. I was driving down the road when two policemen put their sirens on, I quickly picked up my friend and we drove to our apartment. I made it in the apartment, but my friend did not. I equipped my galil and killed one officer arresting Honeybooboo. We remained in the apartment for a minute checking the cameras, seeing the cops gone. Honeybooboo was still cuffed so he was slow. I decided to sell my weed. I was at the weed man with honey when the police starting atttempting arrest, and i shot, not killed and got in my car and ran. I did a loop around the block and the police shot me while I was in my car. I pull into the apartments and I peak around a corner to see a ragdoll person (my friend whom was presumed dead) a paramedic and what I think was 3 policemen. I fired at the policemen, I may have or may not have killed any. I flee to the apartment and am teleported to a roof. Apparently I killed honeybooboo so he wouldn't be arrested. At first I denied it, and then I brought up the possibility of accidental murder. I explained my story, and when zeds checked the logs he claims my story doesn't check out. This is impossible because I am telling the truth.
The snapshots are the chat exchanges between us all. I know it's alot of pictures but I wanted my story to be empirical, because I am telling the truth. The case ended with my getting I believe a 14 hour blacklist from weapons. I did display my frustration in OOC but I was not vulgar or inappropriate, Zeds just didn't want to hear my "bitching". I thought up some evidence after dismissal and the administrator denied my requests. I understand the No5 General rule, however I do not believe this was just.

I know this is a load:
Steam cloud is currently unavailable, I will be posting the screenshots ASAP.

Please excuse my grammar in this writing, I AM FURIOUS!

I am a former moderator on a DarkRP server and the rules for administration are that one may not ban without solid evidence, stories and witnesses do not count because they are so easily created.

Administrators are to treat players with R.E.S.P.E.C.T

I understand things are different at Fearless, for better or worse. There should be a line however.
Look at this from my side of the situation:

I was called to a case where i had several witnesses telling me you shot your friend so he wouldnt be arrested, and he was previously telling people to kill him and they would get money in return. I teleported all accounted included in the case. You, HoneyBooBoo, the two police officers and the witness of this. They all said the same thing. The police arresting your friend, and you popping out from a corner shooting at them, and you killing HoneyBooBoo while he was ragdolled. During the case, HoneyBooBoo said used some homophobic language towards the cops, which is a zero tolerance and got banned. We however kept discussing the case, and while checking the logs several times, it shows YOU damaging the officers first. I did feel as your friend might have been an accidental kill for all i knew, so i decided to blacklist you instead of giving you a ban.

After this, you starting insisting i was in the wrong, to which i referred you to General Rule Nr.5, which was fine. After i teleported you back, you kept on going in OOC to which i gave you two warnings, but you kept going until i've had enough, and banned you.

I told you that you should post an unblacklist request, and provide the proof you said you had that your story checks out, to which i replied that i would gladly admit my mistake and unblacklist you if the evidence you had cleared you. So, wheres the evidence?
In my story I included that I shot the officers when they were trying the arrest honeybooboo the first time reasoning behind me shooting first. Police did return fire aswell, and I did to. This must have been when Honeybooboo was killed. It was not a close up battle, surely I would have been killed by the many cops.

In short, I shot at the police and ended up killing Honeybooboo but there was no way to know for sure unless you trust the bias opinion belonging to the team of cops. Had I more rebels, they probably would have vouched that a cop was hacking or any other absurd accusation.

I am aware that I had not any evidence regarding my killing of Honeybooboo, but neither did they. You simply took their word for it. My story fits in.

Anything and everything regarding what Honeybooboo said or did is irrelevant to me.

***EDIT***

I would also like to know why you blacklisted me for fourteen hours a severe punishment if you believe there is a possibility there was no rule breakage.

When in doubt implement punishment?
Also,
I was not directing anything to you in OOC except after my ignored request, you actually said "I respect your opinion."

I am also curious on why My blacklist time was to be 14 hours.
Why my ban time is set to a day.
Why Honeybooboo was banned instantly for saying a word.

If evidence is necessary for me to defend myself, there should be evidence to accuse me with, right?
(03-11-2014, 08:23 PM)gigman535 Wrote: I am also curious on why My blacklist time was to be 14 hours.
Why my ban time is set to a day.
Why Honeybooboo was banned instantly for saying a word.

- You were blacklisted as a result of opening fire on the cops while they were arresting your friend, and you killing your friend while ragdolled.

Logs Wrote:[01:09:55] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) Killed: HoneyBooBoo (STEAM_0:0:62899608) using weapon_mad_galil

- Your ban is merely a day as i did not feel you deserved any longer ban. A day was enough for you to understand General Rule nr.5

- HoneyBooBoo was banned instantly for breaking a strict rule we have on the server. No racism, discrimination or homophobic language.

Now, after i blacklisted you from weapons, you kept going on in OOC about how terrible i handled the case, to which i answered "I respect your opinion". And i did not respond to your @ call as unblacklists are taken to the forum, not in-game. I gave you warnings to stop, but you kept on going, to which i banned you for.

Logs Wrote:[01:31:12] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //thats a great way to speak to a player who was almost victim to a horrible mistake!
[01:31:27] {(ACS)} David 2.0 (STEAM_0:1:78396829) said: // wht happened
[01:31:47] ProjectLegacy (STEAM_0:1:44773170) said: // You should of been banned! You wormed your way out of it
[01:32:14] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //Dude, you should have been banned my story was proven legit
[01:32:21] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // He started yelling at me cause the cops didn't get banned for anything(?), so i told him to read General Rule nr.5 before
[01:32:25] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // he started bitching.
[01:32:34] ProjectLegacy (STEAM_0:1:44773170) said: // Banned for what? Trying to arrest a perp?
[01:33:07] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //False accusations perhaps? maybe trying to get me banned? perhaps almost getting away with it?
[01:33:14] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // Adam, as i said. If you HAVE proof, upload it to the forum and i'll gladly admit my mistake and unblacklist you.
[01:33:27] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // Until then, i follow the logs, as the logs never lie.
[01:33:43] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //Dude i dont understand I HAVE 24 HEALTH did you check where my damage is from???
[01:34:34] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // The cops obviously fired back when they got shot at. Now, Adam. I'm giving you one last warning. We're done here.
[01:35:56] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //im going to the forums with this
[01:36:08] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // Please do
[01:36:11] {(ACS)} David 2.0 (STEAM_0:1:78396829) said: // You should just be lucky you got off lightly and didn't get banned
[01:36:23] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //Okay just keep lying david
[01:37:09] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //i dont like how that case was handled, my story fit perfectly but since they called the admin I get blacklisted
[01:37:32] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // I respect your opinion.
[01:38:14] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //Its really not fair at all, There was insufficient evidence, I provided the real story yet somehow the overpowered admins
[01:38:36] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //decided otherwise
[01:39:38] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // Adam, i already gave you a last warning. I strongly suggest you take the warning and leave it to the forum.
[01:39:44] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //zed can i just ask you to check one more thing before it expires?
[01:40:26] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //i just want you to check this one thing before it dletes from logs
[01:41:00] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: /ban adam 1d General Rule nr.5. Gave you SEVERAL warnings to listen.
I told you, I did not shoot the police because they were arresting my friend. That's not what happened nor what I told you.
You still leave me with the question on why I got a fourteen hour blacklist for something which you didn't believe.
There was a possibility for me to be telling the truth so instead of finding out, you just blacklisted me.
Oh but of course you were being generous!
I could have been banned for no reason instead of just blacklisted.

[01:37:09] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //i dont like how that case was handled, my story fit perfectly but since they called the admin I get blacklisted

So your saying that this ^^^^^^ is okay
however this is not?

[01:38:14] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //Its really not fair at all, There was insufficient evidence, I provided the real story yet somehow the overpowered admins

I'm not sure I understand.

I'm also unclear on how calling someone a cigarette is homophobic language.
Would calling someone an Italian then be discrimination?

You barely responded to my post.
- This is your unban request, not your friends. If he wishes to post an unban request, tell him to do so, as explaining why here is a waste of time, and will not get him unbanned.

(03-12-2014, 11:39 PM)gigman535 Wrote: [01:37:09] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) said: //i dont like how that case was handled, my story fit perfectly but since they called the admin I get blacklisted

So your saying that this ^^^^^^ is okay
however this is not?

I'm not sure I understand.

- The first one is YOUR opinion on the matter, to which i responded that i respected your opinion on the matter. The second one is examples of you keep going about it in the OOC after i blacklisted you, and leading up to the fact that you did not let it go after i gave you warnings, to which you got banned for.

- Ok. Your friend were being arrested, he was tazed and downed. Cops were standing over him, to which witness completely unbias in the case as he had nothing to do with it, nor knew the people, confirmed, and to which you opened fire on the cops and accidental or not, killed your friend. Now, i'm leaving out the fact that you were both Rebels, to which it can also be considered Teamkilling, which is also bannable. Now, your friend was killed by YOUR hands, as the logs show. I brought you to the roof and dealt with the case, with the evidence given to me, not only by witnesses, but by the logs as well. So i decided to blacklist you. There is no way around the fact that you killed your friend while he was tazed and out, to which I am within my full rights to revoke your weapon access as a result, as you killed him while he was tazed and being arrested, AND it was teamkilling, and i saw a blacklist would be more fitting to the situation as it might have been accidental.

Now. You told me you had evidence proving your story around the matter was true. Upload it and show me the evidence.
I'm sorry, so logs can be used to accuse but not to defend?
If you check the damage logs, the damage I took was taken before I had killed my friend.
Of which was a rebel, which means that I can defend him if I had been shooting the cops because they were arresting him, right? (Not what happened)

So what you are saying is that mistake or not, I deserve a 14 hour in game time disability?

Please provide the evidence that I was blacklisted for.

I would like to see HOW much damage I caused Mr.honeybooboo to his death, that should have been considered

I also assume you are not going to be the one closing or determining this case, correct?
(03-14-2014, 12:30 AM)gigman535 Wrote: So what you are saying is that mistake or not, I deserve a 14 hour in game time disability?

That is exactly what I am saying. If it was a mistake, 14 hours (Which is not the time i gave you, i gave you 12) is more then fair until you can learn how to aim your gun.

(03-14-2014, 12:30 AM)gigman535 Wrote: Please provide the evidence that I was blacklisted for.

(03-12-2014, 10:12 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:
Logs Wrote:[01:09:55] adamsein (STEAM_0:1:74539350) Killed: HoneyBooBoo (STEAM_0:0:62899608) using weapon_mad_galil

I have given you evidence as you demanded, but you have not given me yours. I will say this one last time. Upload the evidence you said you had proving your story to be true. If not, I have nothing more to say regarding the case, and I will have someone look over it and let them decide whether or not this should be approved or denied.
Nowhere in the rules does it state that I must be a good player?
My aim is irrelevant, mistakes do happen and you cannot punish me for one.

14 Hours is a harsh punishment aswell, do you blacklist everyone who misses a shot?

I also requested the amount of damage I dealt Honeybooboo, not the kill log.

I think this is important because my prediction is the damage is minuscule.

My story fits in the logs so Its still very unclear how the logs were used against me.

Anyhow I would actually rather a third party look at this as I assume your going to keep feeding me these excuses.

I mean "learn to aim" really? Why don't you include that as your reason to blacklist.

EDIT
------------
You probably have not experienced a blacklist but,
A fourteen hour blacklist is pretty heavy.
This means that on the couple hours I rarely get to play per day, I am extremely limited as far as my activities go.
Say I play an hour a day, 50 mins in game, play lets say three hours the following weekend and a couple hours the next week.
That ban will stick with me.
All because I accidentally dealt a whopping 5(guess) damage to Honeybooboo

Also, the fact of me killing Honeybooboo is no longer the case.

That was established a millennium ago , I am trying to prove it was an accident so the log you posted is irrelevant.