Tonza´s Unban aplication
Your name: xTonza EsHandi

Your ban ID: 36032

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Scamming

Involved: xLokki

Why we should unban you: i have been banned like 5 months or more, i want play this awesome server i got banned because im scamming""" i wasnt scamming , i got scammed at there we was makeing deal and i accepted it but then i given the moneys back to the buyer and asked for give the stuff back but he dosnt then he reported im scamming and i think doomdude thinked wrong and banned me accidently Sad
You and the other player have had a deal for a set amount of rifle ammo. You both agreed on a price and started trading. When you realized you had charged too little, you decided to back out of the deal halfway through and ignore the other player.
If you mean you are innocent in this case, then why did you wait 5 months with making an unbanrequest?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-11-2014, 11:16 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If you mean you are innocent in this case, then why did you wait 5 months with making an unbanrequest?

i just was tired to gmod but now im back in garry´s world Wink so do i have unban change?

(03-11-2014, 07:24 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You and the other player have had a deal for a set amount of rifle ammo. You both agreed on a price and started trading. When you realized you had charged too little, you decided to back out of the deal halfway through and ignore the other player.

yeah... i said the buyer to give stuff back and i will give moenys back but he didnt want,
do i got change for unban Sad
Denied.

Zero tolerance for scamming.