Unfair ban
Your name: Tango

Your ban ID: 45739

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: Fearrp

Involved: 3 SRU officers. Don't know their names

Why we should unban you: I was in a police chase (i was a corleone so i was rp'ing). I was in a corvette getting chased by an SUV with some SRU inside. I get what fear RP is but that wasn't what happened. I was at full speed down the road with the SRU can behind. He then stopped and got out which aloud me to drive far down the road. They didn't have the gun to my head because I was at the end of the road far away from them when they started shooting me and only 1 bullet hit. The admin who banned me didn't even let me type and listen to my side of the story and banned me while only listening to the SRU which obviously want me banned because they thought i broke fear RP but it wasn't true since I was miles from them even if i did stop it would of taken them a while to get back into their car and drive over to me. Now in real life would you be scared of taking an opportunity to get away if there not aiming at you. especially if you part of a Mafia group. I think I was banned unfairly because of that.
Awaiting moderators reply.
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

The SRU had guns pointed at you, you had stopped and then sped off, causing them to shoot you, I remember them yelling at you over microphone to get out of the vehicle.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
Denied.