Something I need to say.
Fearless, This is something I need to let out,

I dont know how many of you know this but I am tired of hiding it and lying about it alright? I dont want any hate comments alright, they're not needed. I've been thinking and since I dont hate any of you I think its time to say this.
Guys... I am 12 years old. Yep, thats it. I dont know if thats a big deal to you but I have been telling people I am 13. Thats only because I didnt know whether I should tell you all that stuff. Alright? I dont want people calling me Kid, Squirt, or any shit like that. Its uncalled for, I can RP and I can use grammar. Just wanted to tell everyone because lying about it is stupid.

Thanks.
(Please dont move this or call it pointless, I want people to know.)
13 is still "kid". But that doesn't matter. You clearly can use grammar. (Better than other 12 year olds)
Aslong as you don't use your mic, I think it's going to be fine. :p
Funny, you always seemed to act like a 16 year old at the very least. You're a lot like my 13-year old self.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Well until yesterday when I saw your post on my "Agee" thread, I also thought you were older. Like 15-16 or so. Anyways even if you were 10, it doesn't matter at all. Because you seem very mature and off course because of your grammar. So I dont see it as a bad thing in any way :-)
I always thought you were 17-18 bro. Age doesn't matter providing you can RP and get along well with people Smile
(07-25-2011, 08:31 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Funny, you always seemed to act like a 16 year old at the very least. You're a lot like my 13-year old self.

I just clicked your account name by accident, and I saw you're 15 years old. I always tought you were at least 18 years old lol.

Anyway Noobias, you're very mature for your age. You should be proud of that. :p
© Nudelholz
Dont worry Noobias.

I have to confess.

I like the Song Friday. Tounge
The following 3 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Buddhist Stew, StillAlive, Small Bear
I always thought you was older aswell.

Age doesn't matter, It depends how mature you are.

And you Sir, Are mature.
lol i thought you was going to say something else but dont worry, age is just a number as long as you act mature im sure people will get along with ya Wink
Tbh noobias this sounded like you were going to admit to being homosexual when I first read it Tounge
But who cares, we judge on how you can roleplay and how you follow the rules rather than your age so.
The following 7 users Like Strom's post:
  • Transmission, ZeroX, 7rozen_7ear_, Noobias, StillAlive, Marius, Grub