Admins.
(07-25-2011, 01:33 PM)andersklund Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 01:30 PM)Storm Wrote: The other guy got a stricter punishment than you.
As in if he breaks a rule again he will likely be permed.
If you had read and knew the rules you wouldn't be in this situation.

There is nowhere in the rules that you can not make contrabands down in the labs.

And then i get banned for 4000 min.

Non-Government cannot build anywhere in the nexus unless they are working for the government under the presidents permission (For example a security guard)
The Lab is considered part of nexus as you have to go past the desk or through the garage to get to it, both these places are restricted to go into without permission from the President.
(07-25-2011, 01:38 PM)Storm Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 01:33 PM)andersklund Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 01:30 PM)Storm Wrote: The other guy got a stricter punishment than you.

There is nowhere in the rules that you can not make contrabands down in the labs.

And then i get banned for 4000 min.

Non-Government cannot build anywhere in the nexus unless they are working for the government under the presidents permission (For example a security guard)
The Lab is considered part of nexus as you have to go past the desk or through the garage to get to it, both these places are restricted to go into without permission from the President.

Under what section in the rules?
But i still think 4000 min is way to long... if it even stands in the rules, i just cant find it
Try reading them.
-Signature removed-
(07-25-2011, 01:54 PM)s.J. Wrote: Try reading them.

I have, 4 times. i still dont see that rule

Yes i asked for a " LAST CHANCE " in the unban request and get a harder punishment becouse "2sweeT^" Maked the DDoS thing so i was on the sight to be one of the guy who did it.. so thats why i got perm banned.. and like he said 2Sweet " Storm i take the whole situation on my shoulder " but yes.. i know him from the kindergarden and i am one of the suspect in the DDos situation. but i didnt do anything.

i think the admins should ask before " Push the ban button" i tryed to send a video to shark with Transmission and Blat Drived me down and and Punchwhored me and soulripper just Rped on the server and didnt answar i just spammed at " @ " at its like you guys answar the guys who played longer time a alot of faster answar sometimes we write to you guys and you guys do nothing and there is a lillte thing happended i killed a cop who try to arrest me and i got contras i got 500 mins ban in my eyes that seems unfair. and like the NLR 100 and 100000 mins Wtf a hard punishment.. and then we builded at the nexus lab we got 4000 mins ban .. you guys could just say it and we will delete the things and maybe got 50 mins or 100 mins ban or just a kick..

And PS. when me and 2SweeT^ got banned there was like 5 or 6 persons who got Randomly perm banned! by console.. wtf ?

and yes i know maybe i am not the best to Write " English" but i hope you Guys understand what i am telling!
Actually I didn't know that building contra/other stuff in the lab, were illegal.. You guys should write it in the rules so people dont make mistakes like andersklund did :-)
Why are people always hating on storm? Hes my favourite admin. The rest of them seem like the power has gone to their head. For example Mikey muted me the other day because i corrected his grammar... what the hell.
It's alright, I already know I'm a sh** admin. I don't need you to continuously tell me that.

And because I know people will bother to read the bottom of this comment, I can continue with the totally useless addition of: 4.
"Briggs."
(07-25-2011, 10:11 PM)Shark Wrote: It's alright, I already know I'm a sh** admin. I don't need you to continuously tell me that.

I would probably say you are one of my favourite admins too Shark. You, Storm and Dryblood are probably the fairest admins.

And because I know people will bother to read the bottom of this comment, I can continue with the totally useless addition of: 4.

There is no need to blame ANY admin because YOU got banned.
If you think about it like I do, time is not important. Let me play this out for you -

If you play and follow the rules, and listen to admins, you can continue playing as you are a good player and do not violate any rules.
If you play and ignore the rules, and sas/ignore admins, you will be banned as you were not listening and violated a rule/term.

You would not have to be whining about this had you listened to the rules or read them in the first place. Even if you DIDNT find it in the rules (even though it's there), use some damn common sense. Does an unemployed man just walk into the Government HQ and start placing couches or whatever? NO... they dont.

This all comes down to the 3 best words of FL... FOLLOW THE RULES.