Admins.
Information 
I think you admins should try to figure out how much you ban for each thing...

For example i saw one being banned for about 1000000 min. and one for 100 min. for the same rule... it was NLR... and i see this offen, that people getting very different punishment for the same rules.

And the people who just talk you after your mouth and may have played in there a little longer than others, are listened to and the others are not heard.

I think the should take it up and talk about it between you admins, because I see it as a major problem and know some others who also believe it is wrong.

Thanks for your time.
The following 3 users Like andersklund's post:
  • rhytm, Hiippie, minimstrb
We can't have set times because ban times depend on the situation.
For example if I see someone building in public, but is building it to enhance rp, I will simply remove it. However if I saw a player spawning random props in the street I would ban him. Both broke the same rule but the punishments were different.
The attitude of the player also greatly contributes to ban times, I'm less likely to give a harsh ban to someone who is respectful and admits what they have done wrong compared to someone who is rude to me and/or lies about the rule they have broken.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Noobias
(07-25-2011, 01:34 AM)Storm Wrote: We can't have set times because ban times depend on the situation.
For example if I see someone building in public, but is building it to enhance rp, I will simply remove it. However if I saw a player spawning random props in the street I would ban him. Both broke the same rule but the punishments were different.
The attitude of the player also greatly contributes to ban times, I'm less likely to give a harsh ban to someone who is respectful and admits what they have done wrong compared to someone who is rude to me and/or lies about the rule they have broken.

I know that you cant put an exact time on, for how long you ban for the same rules, but maybe you could get a little closer to eachother, cause I will say that there is great difference of 100 min. and 1000000 min.

I do not feel that you really are seeing if a player is disrespectful or whatever he is, I have for example never been allowed to say anything before I was banned, and have never received a warning or what so ever ... but unfortunately I must say that when I've seen some others do things which are not legally under the rules and called for an admin, then there is very often given warnings or if it is someone who has played there for a long time or something then he's just saying something about me or others who are involved, and before you know it you are banned.
I do agree with him. Ones whoop was a rulebreaker too. Is that just something that is legal when you are an admin? .. hmm anyways i dont remember enytime when you guys talked to me. I think the admins is to quick to click on the ban button.
Some admins are stricter then others.
Thats fine, they need admins of all kinds.

The BOTTOM LINE IS-
If you follow the rules you should not and will not need to worry about ban times.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • StillAlive
I wonder is this has something to do with Storm Denying your unban Request.
(07-25-2011, 08:31 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I wonder is this has something to do with Storm Denying your unban Request.

[Image: 161.jpg]

He seriously didn't see that one coming Tounge
(07-25-2011, 08:31 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I wonder is this has something to do with Storm Denying your unban Request.

I cant refuse that it also have something to do with that... Because I think I've got pretty unfair treatment, my unban request got denied because another dude got denied for the same thing, because he already had got a second chance.. maybe some of you could go see it, because in the end storm is just lost, and denying it.

But it isnt only about that, cause alot of my friends have also been banned, by totally strange ways... and also some random dudes that i have seen on the server is also getting banned pretty unfair.

And I think that none of you admins dares to take things up to Discussions and do not dare taking anything up to Discussion, not just on the server, but also here on the forum
The other guy got a stricter punishment than you.
As in if he breaks a rule again he will likely be permed.
If you had read and knew the rules you wouldn't be in this situation.
(07-25-2011, 01:30 PM)Storm Wrote: The other guy got a stricter punishment than you.
As in if he breaks a rule again he will likely be permed.
If you had read and knew the rules you wouldn't be in this situation.

There is nowhere in the rules that you can not make contrabands down in the labs.

And then i get banned for 4000 min.