Ban request on several people for totally random raid.
If I Wanted Deathmatch I Was Playing CS:S 10 Min Are Way More Than Enought Time To Organize Your Goverment. And Again Your Cops Handcuffed Me And Left Me This Will Be Also Checkable In The Logs i Have Been Cuffed For 3min Until Someone Gave Me A Ride Away. You Should Be Noticed To What Your Cops Are Doing And Do Not Let Them Break Rules. Also Colrone Has Been Shot(But Not Killed) Because He Was In Nexus.
(03-09-2014, 05:06 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: If I Wanted Deathmatch I Was Playing CS:S 10 Min Are Way More Than Enought Time To Organize Your Goverment. And Again Your Cops Handcuffed Me And Left Me This Will Be Also Checkable In The Logs i Have Been Cuffed For 3min Until Someone Gave Me A Ride Away. You Should Be Noticed To What Your Cops Are Doing And Do Not Let Them Break Rules. Also Colrone Has Been Shot(But Not Killed) Because He Was In Nexus.

(Can you type normal please? Don't use capitals on every word, that makes it very annoying to read.)

Might i point out that its not the job of the president to "control" the police force?
For that there is the police sergeant. He is supposed to control the police force.
That is what we call chain of command. President orders the Sergeant, Sergeant orders the police officers.

Now i don't want to put the blame on the sergeant for the police officers being out of control. As i said before a lot of the officers playing at that time were inexperienced players, that probably did not fully understand how to do their jobs.

So you think its justified for you and the other to go on a murdering spree, just because i could not get everything organized in 10 minutes?
We are also humans, we did the best we could.

But i'm staying with my opinion that going on a murdering spree in the nexus because some officers have roleplayed in an incorrect manner is not the way to solve the problem.
If you think about that for a moment you took away the leading character that was trying to get things under control. You just took him away and that dos not change the fact that there are officers not doing their jobs correctly.
If you would have maybe send me a PM or a /request to discuss the situation, then the problem would have been solved.
Ban request approved.