Ban request on several people for totally random raid.
Name of player:

1: Vuskk'

2: XxDor54321xX

3: BirDox

4: GuetazZ

SteamID:

1: STEAM_0:1:56411413

2: STEAM_0:0:41989245

3: STEAM_0:0:83604484

4: STEAM_0:0:43211794

Time in GMT: 10.10pm (Brussels time)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was president for maybe ten minutes. I had made proper laws, the taxes were reasonable (12% for no SRU's being on) And all of a sudden the corleone's stormed in the Nexus, then into my officer, i told them to hold fire and asked them a reason for their raid, yet none of them could answer my question, then one of the guys just decided to shoot me.
The names have been found by slowing down the footage in Sony Vegas Pro 11.

Evidence:

I want the accused players reason for the raid.
(03-08-2014, 11:30 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: I want the accused players reason for the raid.

As they came in guns blazing, i was telling them to hold their fire, and asked them for a reason for the raid. Yet none of them answered my question.
(03-08-2014, 11:30 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: I want the accused players reason for the raid.

Hello,
I didn't see that he asked in middle of the raid but I had some reasons:
The presdient didnt control the city, he took the cops upstair to his office to protect himself and didn't care about the people in the city, everything was in chaos because his goverment was with him and not taking care of the city.
"Human Rights breach because of Police Brutality" Legit reason.
Thanks for hearing us.
(03-09-2014, 10:59 AM)Dor54321 Wrote:

Hello,
The presdient didnt control the city, he took the cops upstair to his office to protect himself and didn't care about the people in the city, everything was in chaos because his goverment was with him and not taking care of the city.
Thanks for hearing us.

As i said before, i was president for maybe 10 minutes. The chaos was caused by the president before me.

And police brutality is in my opinion not a reason for raid, you could have come up to the nexus for a complaint.
Since when mafia cares about other people ?
FailRP
(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for hearing us.

As i said before, i was president for maybe 10 minutes. The chaos was caused by the president before me.

And police brutality is in my opinion not a reason for raid, you could have come up to the nexus for a complaint.

Ok, You was presdient for +20 minutes...
I came to nexsus to ask but got handcuff. lucky vuskk was there to save me.

(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: Since when mafia cares about other people ?
FailRP

I care about myself and my group they got hurt in this chaos so we must do something, but as you can think mafia are humans they have hurt inside.
May I ask you why are you doing commands in all my BR? If I made and if that on me????
(03-09-2014, 12:56 PM)Dor54321 Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for hearing us.

Ok, You was presdient for +20 minutes...
I came to nexsus to ask but got handcuff. lucky vuskk was there to save me.

(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: Since when mafia cares about other people ?
FailRP

I care about myself and my group they got hurt in this chaos so we must do something, but as you can think mafia are humans they have hurt inside.
May I ask you why are you doing commands in all my BR? If I made and if that on me????

+20 minutes not correct.

And how am i responsible for the actions of the previous president? I did not get the time to restore order, and you guys coming in guns blazing, with shooting and then asking questions is a big failrp in my point of view.

You could have done a non violent rp way, of requesting a visit to me and then i would have been glad to help.

I don't know if you noticed by my laws, i was a president that knew what he was doing, and i was doing my best to get things working properly again.
10 or 20 min are way more than ebiught time to put new laws and see arrests and taze logs in chat. when me and my friend ave been cuffed for having remote key out(looks like gun) your cops cuffed me and leaved me as that they started shooting me and i escaped into a car
(03-09-2014, 03:15 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: 10 or 20 min are way more than ebiught time to put new laws and see arrests and taze logs in chat. when me and my friend ave been cuffed for having remote key out(looks like gun) your cops cuffed me and leaved me as that they started shooting me and i escaped into a car

Would you please next time properly read my summary, then you would have noticed that my laws were posted very frequently. The logs will also show the same thing.

And second of all, no i don't think 10 - 20 minutes is enough time to get everything in order. I was having trouble getting SRU units to work for me. (As there were none playing)

And the logs will probably also show that there was only one arrest at the time.
I did see a lot of tazing, but are you saying that every taze is my responsibility?

I say'd it before, and ill say it again that i was doing my best to get some order in to the chaos that the previous president left me in.

And i still do not think that going in the nexus and killing the president is going to solve the problem with inexperienced officers that generally don't really know what they are doing.

So if i understand it correctly, your raid was on the bases that there were police officers that were not doing their jobs properly?

As i said before, that could have been solved in a passive way by organizing a meeting with me. Then we could have sorted that problem out like mature players.

I do not think that this raid was in any way a good RP. Therefor this ban request to remember you that its a "Roleplay" server, not a deathmatch.

And here you see the list of police officers at the time, as you can see many of them are low experienced players.

[Image: policeforce_zps4f2e1030.png]