Player model Choice
Information 
Title of Suggestion:Player model Choice

Description:It would be cool to choose your player model in game when you get a new job. For example, say you become a rebel, and it gives you a list of pictures of hl2 rebels to choose from.

Why: It would be to enhance roleplay, and to make a player model match a name. My name is Tyrone in game so I might want to choose a black player model so it would match my name (no racism). So people could have more fun, and they would know what they look like, and could have a better time with friends.
+support, i obviously have more favored and less favored characters, and sometimes, its nice to get the same character again (for example for HOBO rp, its better to run arround in jeans and a t-shirt rather than the track suit)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(03-06-2014, 08:06 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: +support, i obviously have more favored and less favored characters, and sometimes, its nice to get the same character again (for example for HOBO rp, its better to run arround in jeans and a t-shirt rather than the track suit)

IKR
Suggested before.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...ayer+model

OT: +support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I've said this before but ideally we need a similar system to Mount and Blade when it comes to choosing your character and the ability to change their facial structure, skin color, facial and head hair .

So + support for me but there needs to be more food for thought.
This has been suggested LOADS of times but I don't think it will get accepted
+support
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
+support
The current system allows for more variety with the random selections. If players were given a choice then the majority of citizens would have the same one or two player models.
If you really want a choice in the player model then donate and buy a suit.

-Support
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • RockHunter
(03-06-2014, 08:37 PM)RockHunter Wrote: I've said this before but ideally we need a similar system to Mount and Blade when it comes to choosing your character and the ability to change their facial structure, skin color, facial and head hair .
I've seen this implemented in other servers, and I personally really like it.

EDIT:
(03-07-2014, 12:55 PM)GRiiM Wrote: If players were given a choice then the majority of citizens would have the same one or two player models.
Why does everyone keep saying this? It's absolute bullshit.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Megsy