Venom Breaking Rules
Name: EnderGolem

Time/Date: March 5, 2014

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/endergolem/

Name of Administrator: Venom

Evidence: Today (3/5/2014), Venom and other cops broke FearRP rules by ramming and smashing DeadRed's trabant and arrested him for "reckless driving" and took his car. We alerted admins on this faulty RP and Venom was bitching on how we were "speeding and driving terribly" when there were at least 20 other cars inside the city CDMing each other and they barely gave two shits. The whole police force were after us and they were even driving like shit. Venom kept doing the same thing he did explained earlier.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First off, would like to know how we broke FearRP by ramming his vehicle..? This also isn't a abuse case at all. You didn't even follow the correct template. We caught you out of the 20 people. We cannot catch you all at once. You were arrested for evading and wreckless driving due to leading us on a 3 minute pursuit.
Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
(03-06-2014, 01:39 AM)Venom Wrote: First off, would like to know how we broke FearRP by ramming his vehicle..? This also isn't a abuse case at all. You didn't even follow the correct template. We caught you out of the 20 people. We cannot catch you all at once. You were arrested for evading and wreckless driving due to leading us on a 3 minute pursuit.

Yes, because going from the city to a tunnel sure is 3 minutes away, especially getting pushed my 20 cops
I never said we went directly from the city to there? We were getting hit and going other places on the way. And yes you were getting hit by cops in a attempt to stop you.
(03-06-2014, 01:46 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.

Sorry, I fixed it now Cheese
I would still like to know where the abuse is?
(03-06-2014, 02:07 AM)Venom Wrote: I would still like to know where the abuse is?

Admins aren't supposed to break FearlessRP rules, are you an hero? Jesus
I'm waiting for you to point out what rules I broke,
Well i am quite suprised this is actually posted. i was one of the cops with Venom and you guys were obviously driving dangerous and had half the police for on your tail. yet you guys fail to listen to any of our attempts to let you pull over. after that we handcuff you and you IMMEDIATLY are saying "we will get a mod here". when you notice that a mod is already there you start complaining that "everyone" is CDMing. if other people are CDMing you arent allowed to do so as well