[Suggestion] Improved Police Siren
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Improved Police Siren

Description: This is basicly just an improved version of the police siren and also a speciel honk sound for police/sru cars.

Why

Police Siren:
Normal police siren is getting too boring and too mainstream. This siren is more intense and adds this extra action feeling which is needed when you hear a police car with sirens on. This police siren sound is Yelp and Wail. It starts as Yelp and goes into Wail after.
The police siren needs to go into a loop. To turn it off you should press ALT again. It will kinda be annoying to press ALT all the time to enable siren.

Police Honk: The honk should be added because the honk sound is actually annoying in my opinion. Especielly when police uses it. This siren honk is good for the police cars, because it is the real honk they use irl, and also because Its not the standard "beeeerpp". Giving this honk to police car will also boost up the action and make it more intense to hear the siren + the honk. It gives a different feeling.
The police honk is going to be running in a loop. When you press ALT to use the honk, you hold it down for it to loop. You will understand after you hear the sound of the police honk sound.

Link for the sounds:

Police siren: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jqg5b7cn0md35z/siren.wav

Police Siren Honk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nu0susdex5lmhtc/sirenhorn.wav

Edit:
-Fixed links
-Removed honky donky honk
+Support
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
+Support
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
There should be something as a quick siren, basically if you pull someone over you have to use the siren which keeps on going and going when that isn't needed.
It could be cool to actually get the SIren system reworked. You should be able to have it enabled and disabled. It would just play the siren in loop all the time, until you turn it off.

About the Siren Honk, It should be a PUSH-TO-HONK. You hold it down so it goes into a loop. Once you release the button, it stops honking and switches back to Siren.
(03-05-2014, 02:03 PM)HellShell Wrote: There should be something as a quick siren, basically if you pull someone over you have to use the siren which keeps on going and going when that isn't needed.

Sirens are not supposed to be on during a traffic stop. Sirens generally are never usually used in them unless it's a bright day where you cannot see lights.
But we don't have lights. Correct. Sirens don't need to substitute.

For the first 2 links + support .
+Support.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support
+Support
+Support
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.