BR + 2
I'm sorry, so you just go after him while he has a gun and take pictures of him? I'm pretty sure that's breaking FearRP right there.

- Not involved. User warned. [FL] ZedsDead
(03-17-2014, 05:16 PM)Cyaddd Wrote: I'm sorry, so you just go after him while he has a gun and take pictures of him? I'm pretty sure that's breaking FearRP right there.

are you high
(03-17-2014, 05:22 PM)Syntex Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 05:16 PM)Cyaddd Wrote: I'm sorry, so you just go after him while he has a gun and take pictures of him? I'm pretty sure that's breaking FearRP right there.

are you high

What does that have to do with anything? He shoots somebody infront of you and you walk after him taking pictures right in his face? You don't understand FearRP. You HAVE to be afraid.

Are you involved with this case? i don't believe so kiddo, so kindly move on.
All your pictures show are me standing with a gun, and then the other guy RDMing me as a doctor. Let it go bro, this was too long ago. And that guy is totally right, you did break FearRP and you photographed yourself doing it, so dont be a jerk to someone and call him "kiddo" whats wrong with you?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-18-2014, 02:08 AM)Syntex Wrote: Are you involved with this case? i don't believe so kiddo, so kindly move on.

I'm 19 and probably older than you, so I'd watch my mouth. And this case may not include me but it reffers to other cases of mine, proving you need to be banned. You are the minge here breaking FearRP. You can't even defend yourself, all you can say is kiddo because you know I'm right.

Honestly this guy constantly posts ban requests for the stupidest of reasons, its like he gets some sort of high from getting a bunch of people banned, if people are messing around and not affecting anyone leave them alone, I only report if its major, like mass RDM, CDM, scamming, or NLR.
Approved.