BR + 2
Name of player:

HighFlyingKnife - RDM as gundealer, Backseat Administrate and NLR.

[FL:RP] Furious Racer 7 - Random Raid, FearRP, Backseat Administrate, NLR.

SteamID:

HighFlyingKnife - STEAM_0:0:42930762
[FL:RP] Furious Racer 7 - STEAM_0:1:53380178

Time in GMT: 6:25pm GMT 10:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

HighFlyingKnife - Killed a doctor for random raiding him, and the doctor already died his the past life.

Furious Racer 7 - Broke Fear RP by threatening the gundealer that he will kill him,
under gunpoint, then

Evidence:
[Image: A4rE3jJ.jpg]
[Image: hgWy8bG.jpg]
[Image: ahq7uNL.jpg]
[Image: jibVPpU.jpg]
[Image: eQLNGsC.jpg]
(03-04-2014, 09:22 AM)Scene Wrote: Name of player:

SteamID:

Summary:

HighFlyingKnife - Killed a doctor for random raiding him, and the doctor already died his the past life.

Furious Racer 7 - Broke Fear RP by threatening the gundealer that he will kill him,
under gunpoint, then

Evidence: I have screenshots, but you can just refer to logs

Racer had never died, he changed jobs quickly during a gunfight. and then came back after I had killed him and broke NLR and killed me.
(03-04-2014, 10:09 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:

SteamID:

Summary:

under gunpoint, then

Racer had never died, he changed jobs quickly during a gunfight. and then came back after I had killed him and broke NLR and killed me.

And you killed him because?
(03-04-2014, 01:02 PM)Narc Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 10:09 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:

SteamID:

Summary:

under gunpoint, then

I killed him because he broke into my house with a gun and we broke into a gunfight. He broke in for no reason at all.
24 hours to provide sufficient evidence.
Evidence found and provided.
This was ages ago when I was a noob and didnt understand the rules, ive got 70 hours now and understand plenty, can we please just leave it. Also this shows no proof of me killing anyone.
(03-04-2014, 07:56 PM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 01:02 PM)Narc Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 10:09 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Racer had never died, he changed jobs quickly during a gunfight. and then came back after I had killed him and broke NLR and killed me.

I killed him because he broke into my house with a gun and we broke into a gunfight. He broke in for no reason at all.

Logs show you killed him, and you even admitted to it.
Again, ill mention I had been playing for maybe 30 minutes on CityRp ever, had no idea what im doing, you also failed to provide evidence within 24 hours so it doesnt matter.
For 1, it doesn't matter if you've played it for 1 minute, or 1000 hours, you should know the rules. It prompts you to read the rules, whilst you're joining the server, when you join it comes up displaying the rules, you're risking a ban if you don't read the rules, so coming up with the excuse ' i was new ' does not make any difference what so ever, when i joined first off, i read the rules 4 times over so i had a clear understanding and i knew i wouldn't get banned, i got my first ban at 1000 + hours for something i was unaware of, i know the rules back to front, and so should you if you don't want to be banned. If it didn't matter, an admin would of closed the case, but Narc talked to verzyn and said to keep it open because he is dealing with it.