Unban Request: Jokhah
Your name: Jokhah

Your ban ID: 45456

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Opening fire on cluttered bar injuring unarmed people not involved

Involved: Drogas or another admin can pull the names, 4 people who owned the shop plus 2 others.

Why we should unban you: The situation was explained repeatedly and the administrator showed bias when handling the case.

About 10 or so minutes prior to my raid on the shop, one of their employees ran into the street and into my car while it was traveling at 10mph. I stopped and they called for a paramedic. One of the men from the establishment told one of the other men to kill me. The man in the white suit pulled an AK-47 and shoved it into the window of my car. They threatened my life through this action, giving me a valid reason to raid them. After someone stepped on the guy to death, I asked if he was dead, they said yes, I said he was an idiot and was happy he died. He needed to look before running into the street. Several people from that bar started throwing bottles at my car. I drove away.

After rounding the block I saw a cop, told him about the man with the AK, then parked and watched as he went over there and they eventually killed him. Now I already have established a reason to raid them, killing the cop pissed me off. I called a BMD to bring me some kevlar, and called the cops stating the shop killed a cop. While I was gearing up, the SRU team went to the wrong store, then left the area. I decided to use kevlar, a autoshotty, and the gasmask suit to represent that I was armed and armored.

When I got to the shop, all of the street windows were blocked, the little window next to the door was not, I peeked in and saw one guy in the back, I fired two shots into the door (mainly because I forgot how fast it fired). This is when behind the door I realized there were 2 people standing there, they were hit by the spray going through the door. The target, man in the white suit with AK, was crouched to the left of the door, pointing his AK, and the man in the back had a handgun (possibly a toolgun, but i'm 95% sure it was a handgun). I fired 1 shot at the man with the handgun at about the same time he put it away, then began suppressing the left side of the doorway because the AK began firing. I took cover on the street. While I was backing up, Daeja walked into the line of fire and I apparently hit her while I was laying down suppression. She quickly realized that a gunfight was going on and got out of the way.

I yelled to the man in the white a few things, he yelled back, I was reloaded, I started to make a second push. During the wait, people were going in and out of the store and getting in the way of a gunfight. I pressed to the doorway, took a shot at the AK when another man jumped in the way. I held fire, demanded three times quickly over voice chat for him to get out of the way, he refused breaking fear rp, I shot through him to get the guy with the AK that was most likely rearming or healing. Both the man that broke fear RP and fail RP by body blocking the man who threatened my life and the man with the AK were killed during the gunfight. I estimate this all happened in about 20-30 seconds and I spend 2 full mags in an auto shotty.

After the gunfight the two remaining people in the bar said they were coming out, I yelled at them demanding they change their ways before I burn their store to the ground. Few more of them started throwing bottles at my car, including someone who had died during the gunfight. I went back to the store and stressed that they are pushing the limits of my patience. I left the store, two cops greeted me, both unarmed. They told me to stop, I said no, kept my gun on them, the sergeant pulled an MP5. At this point I had no intention of harming them, but someone to my right pulled out a pump shotgun and opened fire. The cops started shooting, I started shooting, I ended up having to kill both cops because I'm not going to spend the next who knows how long running from them with a warrant on me for something I didn't start. I was expected to just get arrested and go on with my life after moving my car out of the street. We don't always get what we want.

Drogas TPs me to the roof, asked why I raided in the first place, I explained my reasons, this took about 2-3 minutes, then we moved on to the cops, I explained that one and how I was defending myself from the cops who opened fire after someone else did. That guy was called then banned. I had no relation to that person in the fight, he must have just wanted to get involved.

Now bear in mind, the members of that bar had killed several cops, generally were being aggressive towards people, and this had be going on for quite some time. I had no evidence to support that they RDMed the cop and could have had a reason, even though it's blatant fail for them to do it and have an AK out. All these things Drogas says I should use @ for. Look Drogas, this was going on for some time, you'd seen them with the weapons before, your the admin, you should note that the shop was aggressive and had that stuff going on, you had no problems with them doing all the stuff they did. I hear they even got an RP point. So that being said, you should have expected that eventually someone else would get tired of their crap and deal with them. This isn't cops and robbers, everyone on FL has a gun. And if you want to try the "real life" card, why are you letting them run around with an AK47, killing cops, as a wet tobacco shop, threatening other people?

The shotgun might not have been the best pick of the litter, but the door was shut and I assumed locked, there was an armed man who threatened my life earlier, the shop or another employee told him to kill me at one point. When I attacked I counted 4 people, 4 people worked there. I explained that the spray through the door is what hit the first few people, I couldn't see them and needed to breach. Weather you like it or not, I had a valid reason to raid, unless Fearless's policy is it's okay to be an aggressive, cop killing tobacco store but not allowed to raid them if they threaten your life. As for stray bullets hitting other people, it's the auto shotgun, it's inaccurate, it recoils, and people love to get in the way. I only killed the two people in that place I intended on killing.

As I told you in our conversation (And I want an SA to make a statement on this), if I can be banned for stray hits on other people, then all fearless staff had better ban everyone who has a stray bullet hit anyone else, because that is the example your setting. I didn't just walkin in there and blast everyone I saw, I was directing those shots towards specific targets and people wanted to get in the way, run in to see what was going on, or were caught by spray from the targets moving near them. Nice try to paint the picture that I'm a gun toting mad man who just tried to ruin passive rp when you allowed them to be aggressive, didn't stop them from fear rp from the gunfight you claimed to be watching, and showed extreme bias during the case.

Thanks for your time, I request an SA be involved in this case as Drogas has already showed one sided administration when it comes to this matter.
There is no one side administration. I will say this and I will say it a million more times I guess.

You shot not just one stray bullet, but you shot numerous stray bullets that hit not only the gunmen. I will list the people you shot here Exit Recoil, Blurr, Atomic, Anonymous, BadBoi, Kai, Daeja.

Those are all the people that were caught in this gun fight. This area was high populated and crowded and you blow a door down and fire numerous shots in the crowd. That was during the first gun fight not involving the cops afterwards. This was the first run in and you hit the first four on that list and in the second run in you hit the other three. Only Exit was shooting.

I cannot allow you to attack an area that is highly populated. It wasnt just one stray bullet because there was a high amount of people shot that are defenseless and or not involved.
I was the BMD who sold the Kevlar and the one who had fired the pump shotgun there not a bit of this I disagree with I witnessed this all and after reading it I feel like I had witnessed it twice I did see the men working security there murdering police left an right like yesterday we made a fedex RP and
It turned into a crime syndicate a simple shop shouldn't be guarded by men with an ask in hand that's just obnoxious and these kids need to be banned for the amount of failRP and RDM also I do recall jokhah yelling "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR YOUR GOING TO GET SHOT AND ITS MOT MY FAULT"

(03-04-2014, 03:19 AM)Drogas Wrote: There is no one side administration. I will say this and I will say it a million more times I guess.

You shot not just one stray bullet, but you shot numerous stray bullets that hit not only the gunmen. I will list the people you shot here Exit Recoil, Blurr, Atomic, Anonymous, BadBoi, Kai, Daeja.

Those are all the people that were caught in this gun fight. This area was high populated and crowded and you blow a door down and fire numerous shots in the crowd. That was during the first gun fight not involving the cops afterwards. This was the first run in and you hit the first four on that list and in the second run in you hit the other three. Only Exit was shooting.

I cannot allow you to attack an area that is highly populated. It wasnt just one stray bullet because there was a high amount of people shot that are defenseless and or not involved.

Defenseless? They were all armed with AK's and also he can't attack a highly populated area? All the people you named worked there at the shop and they were all very hostile recoil was shooting as well before jokhah showed up but yet we see him with no punishment, and you would rather continue with aggressive RP which is discouraged among the server then have someone stop it in one act to put the minges in their place?
I like how you come on here to lie on here too. They were not all armed with AKs. Jokhah even said one had an AK and the other possibly had a pistol not even being completely sure. And since you are continuing to lie not only in your case, but here too. Do not post on this thread again unless you want to face more sanctions.
In the first burst, I hit everyone in the shop, just like I said I did, Daejaa walked into the line of fire which caused her to get hit. As for the other two, if there is a gunfight going on, why walk in the line of fire? You can say all day that what I did was wrong, that this is serious rp, but what I don't get is why people always run in and out of gunfights to see what is going on, get hit, then the shooters get in trouble for it. It's complete fail rp to go near or not seek cover in a gunfight or even near one. The two dudes behind the door, I feel bad for, but they worked there and were fully a part of the aggressive craphole that was shisha bar rp. Daedae, I apologize for nailing you, but you quickly realized that it was a fight and moved, to anyone else hit, should have gotten well out of the way. I refuse to take responsibility for people walking to a gunfight, the line of fire towards the person intended to be killed, and for not taking cover.

The notion that you are presenting for me is that the shooter can have people behind, infront and around him, and if I hit them, I'm getting banned, where as the shooter gets away free because he used human cover and made sure to not shoot while he had it. You would think that somehow, that wouldn't be allowed or if they opted to stay in the way, the attacker wouldn't get in trouble for engaging the target.

Keep in mind that none of the people the guy had around him were hostages. He used human shields at one point, and others kept going near him even when he was being fired on. One guy even refused to move after being yelled at under gunpoint. Basically I'm being banned because I hit people that chose to not move or decided to move into the line of fire.

Since that is the judgement, is it okay for a shooter to have people make a bubble around him, not hostages, just friends, pull a gun out and kill people, then when people shoot at him and hit anyone he has a human kevlar, the guys who hit them get banned because they shot a mass of people intentionally getting in the way? That has to be one of the dumbest excuses I have ever seen and if that crap is allowed, your opening the door for my newest raiding tactic. I'll call it, defend yourselves and get banned cause I am smarter trololol - formation 1.

Gotta use your head man, all 4 people who were a part of that shop were part of threatening my life, assaulting people, killing the cops that were called, and now they get to jump into bullets to get people banned who finally have had enough of their crap. And you've mentioned that I could have used another gun, if I would have used another gun, more people would have died because the damage is worse. Then you also tried waiting, but then the guy just gets to stay with his pack of unarmed friends killing all he wants, and when someone comes for him, they get banned.

Pay attention Fearless players. Now you know how to get away with fear rp, fail rp, and how to murder all you want without worry. Gee Gee.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
Also on another note, check your logs. In OOC during one of our conversations on the roof. ( kept getting DCed for AFK while I was up there) People said in OOC because of me, they were killing cops and "shoving shisha up their ***". Which really just proves my point that the shop wasn't passive and was as fail as I said it was.
Will check in logs tomorrow morning. If someone does prior then please post them. I am almost positive in what he is saying is correct. But once again that does not justify you shooting unarmed shop keepers.
Unarmed, life threatening, cop killing shop keepers.
After thinking about it, I'm pretty sure this case will be denied, and the aggressive shop players will get away free while I ride out my ban length. I find that this was one of the worst judgement calls I've seen made. When this gets denied and my ban is over, I fully intend on having friends intentionally jump in the way of bullets when I'm fighting against people I don't like and always staying in a crowded area. That way nothing will happen to me and the people that attack me will get banned.

As I explained to you, I still fail to see why none of them were punished for anything, yet I had to debate for nearly an hour over the matter. And having that be what happened, even harder to believe that you don't see how that's biased in anyway.

Side note, can't wait for an SA to get involved in this case and pass judgement. I hate playing the waiting game.