LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt.
Your name: LoopY

Your blacklist ID: 2422

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17462492

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) I was banned for gameplay tampering, yes I know this was VERY stupid of me.

Admin who blacklisted you: Zzzzap

Reason why you should be unblacklisted : I understand if I do not get unblacklisted since gameplay tampering is a serious offence. However I do believe I should be unblacklisted since this was several years ago where I was quite immature and did not fully understand the whole 'gameplay tampering' thing and the consequences of it. I was told by a steam friend that it would give me some money, so as being at a young age, I believed him and clicked on the link I was sent. With no knowledge of what it would do and how to even use it, I did nothing which gave me an unfair advantage over other players.

I understand what a stupid mistake it was, but as I said above, I did not fully understand of what this would do being of a young age. Now, more matured I know that I will not make this mistake again and hope I can get back to playing CityRP again as normal.

A fresh start.

Thank you for reading this, if it is not approved I understand since yes this was a really stupid mistake of mine.

-LoopY
Why did you not contact the staff when you noticed your unfair advantage?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
You committed a violation which we could permanently suspend you for, this is the lightest possible form of punishment in this case. You are solely responsible for what takes place on your account.

Is there anything else you wish to bring up?
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player LoopY (STEAM_0:1:17462492) will stand as issued.
User was found breaking server rules and is responsible for what happens on his account. Please take note that this punishment issued was very light for this type of offense. You will have to wait out the blacklist time (1 day and 15 hours playing time).

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator