Unban Request For Triangle

Your name: [FL:RP] Triangle

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxspundlerxx/

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: Over a week

Reason for the ban: Prop Block

Why we should unban you: You should unban me becuase i am not a minge, i didn't attempt to break any rules or think i was doing. I love this server and would not ever try to ruin it for other people. Some rebels who were going around RDMing people (Storm didnt seem to care about this) broke into my house and tried to destroy my money printers. My back room had a door i made with the door tool, and i blocked it with a boiler prop, they said it was prop blocking, so i remove the prop and they got in. And storm once again banned me. This is the third time he has banned me in 3 days, and i know the rules. Thanks - Triangle
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
http://fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
I did not ban you for over a week, I banned you for a day.
Also
Quote:Some rebels who were going around RDMing people (Storm didnt seem to care about this)
1: You say I didn't care, but you made no attempt to contact me on the server about said rebels.

Quote:i blocked it with a boiler prop, they said it was prop blocking
2: Don't break rules to catch rulebreakers, prop blocking to stop people from getting your contraband is not okay.

Quote:i know the rules.
3: You obviously don't know the rules.
1: What?? I never said i didn't care
2: I understand
3: I do.
And sorry, i got the date wrong
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Added quotes so you can understand.
Oh i see. Don't say i don't know the rules, i do. I didn't want to let some internet tards ruin mine and everyone elses fun, i shall wait it out. And i did say on OCC. Give warnins more oftern
(07-24-2011, 12:07 PM)Triangle Wrote: Oh i see. Don't say i don't know the rules, i do. I didn't want to let some internet tards ruin mine and everyone elses fun, i shall wait it out. Give warnings next time

You obviously don't if you broke them.
If they were ruining your fun and being minges you should have called an admin
Don't tell me how to admin, thats called "Backseat adminning" Which is against both server and forum rules. Warned.
I apoligies, i should have used the request @ admin reporter. I have learned, see you on the server tommorow.
Alright, closed Smile