Storms 11 ban spree!
i was looking at how long iw as banned etc. when i noticed something, storm had 11 bans in a row if you dont count sharks ban:

my favourite ban was probably sharks combo breaker which said:

Aaggrr2299
STEAM_0:1:22028624
Spawn your pink dildo-penis-prop elsewhere. I am not amused.
2011-08-27 23:41:45
[FL] Shark
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
This is why administrating is such great work.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Care package ready for delivery, show us where you want it
The following 5 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Transmission, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mahti, Ms. Mudpie
I dont think an 11 ban spree is really something to advertise or be proud of.
The bans were from last night and today.
Like 18 hours or so.
Oh storm, that wasn't directed at you.
I'm just saying, there are people running around like WOW LOTSA BANS... COOL.

No, that's not cool. We don't want bans, we want to expand the community. Bans are not a good thing.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Triangle
(07-24-2011, 03:43 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Oh storm, that wasn't directed at you.
I'm just saying, there are people running around like WOW LOTSA BANS... COOL.

No, that's not cool. We don't want bans, we want to expand the community. Bans are not a good thing.

Before I say anything, I am not complaining, I just think I could add something. I started playing on this server 3 days ago. today, I got a ban, I don't know for how long but I know what for. I had a fading wall, with 1 keypad, but 3 keypads that didn't do anything next to it. I understand now that this is against the rules (I read the rules, but I didn't think that was wrong until now) but anyway, I understand that this is against the rules. I quoted you because you said we don't want bans, however telling me "that's against the rules, don't do that" "Oh, Ok" Would have been sufficient. I mean, I wasn't intentionally breaking the rules, and I am a new player, So I think that this was a bit overkill. I am not ranting about getting banned or yelling at whoever banned me, I am just trying to be constructive. This could frustrate many members, and like you said, Bans are not a good thing.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
Yeah, when admins change the rules without telling. God damn annoying
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(07-25-2011, 08:00 AM)Triangle Wrote: Yeah, when admins change the rules without telling. God damn annoying

When players fail to use common sense.
God damn annoying !
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Strom
So there is apparant "Admins changing the rules" (or maybe just enforcing them) and there are players "Failing to use common sense."

One of these is triggered by the other, take a guess of the order.