Please Unblack list me from not being able to join sru
Your name: thefamilyjuls

Your blacklist ID: 23260

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59634994

Reason: I was bored just sitting waiting for people to come up on the elevator that i sent out over /advert " YEA YOU CANT STOP THE PRES muWAHAHAHAHHA" , and i was provoking them literally asking them to raid but asking to raid was through // or ooc not through in game chat. So basically asking for a raid to have some fun. (what it says on the blacklist) : Provoking a raid as SRU because he was 'bored'.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] KPred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have learned that I should shut my mouth and just do my job and I love being SRU after I have donated yesterday. I just really want to play as SRU because its the only thing im good at. Please unblacklist me I have learned my lesson. Thank you for your time in reading this message.
You actually said:

Code:
[19:27:00]    thefamilyjuls    (STEAM_0:1:59634994)     said: /advert STOP CONTRA WHORING AND RAID

Also donating does not give you immunity to the server rules in the aspect that your donation is to help the server, receiving the other perks is a thank you for doing so.
Over the space of 3 hours how can you prove that you have learned your lesson?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(03-01-2014, 10:01 PM)KPred Wrote: You actually said:

Code:
[19:27:00]    thefamilyjuls    (STEAM_0:1:59634994)     said: /advert STOP CONTRA WHORING AND RAID

Also donating does not give you immunity to the server rules in the aspect that your donation is to help the server, receiving the other perks is a thank you for doing so.
Over the space of 3 hours how can you prove that you have learned your lesson?
Ok im sorry i guess and yes i did say that i forgot about that ok well i guess ill wait thanks for reading it tho
Denied.